aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Film a demo huh?

Omar:"This is where I put my Autotazer...It is armed now. When I touch it...BZZZZZZT...AWW_SHIET! FK!"

haha
    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
      Film a demo huh?

Omar:"This is where I put my Autotazer...It is armed now. When I touch it...BZZZZZZT...AWW_SHIET! FK!"

haha
      haha! naw.. do you have a cat i can borrow?
      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

hey omar, ever thought of gettin a flushmount???

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
          hey omar, ever thought of gettin a flushmount???
          yea.. but then i'd have to paint it.. eh

Comment

Man I love that arcadia green so much that I will be painting my accord once i get the oem side skirts. Your ride is one of the best one 's here on the site.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
              yea.. but then i'd have to paint it.. eh
              damn u want everything perfect...just do a flat black ...

Comment

Originally posted by PaQ_16
                Man I love that arcadia green so much that I will be painting my accord once i get the oem side skirts. Your ride is one of the best one 's here on the site.
                thanks! i appreciated it. at first i didn't like the green; i used to call it "grandma green!"... after a while though, i started to really like it! that's why i've owned two CB7s with the same color!

Originally posted by sackingz123
                damn u want everything perfect...just do a flat black ...
                of course you gotta paint it... i think it'll look funny on my car as flat black

Comment

na..it will look gangsta with the flat black...

Comment

The green looks so clean, and if you take care of the paint it looks awesome. Plus the green looks great with carbon fiber.

Comment

The green looks so clean, and if you take care of the paint it looks awesome. Plus the green looks great with carbon fiber.
                      yea i'm surprised how good the green came out with the CF! that's why i end up going for the green/black (CF) scheme. it didn't turn out so bad

Comment

Hmm...green/black/CF look...but a black OEM flushmount wouldn't work?

Juss messin man...haha
                        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

i think a flat black flushmount will look gangstaaa manye...

that blacck from the lips comes in with the green so it connects with the flat black of the flushmount which subtracts the purple of the somethin which makes the car better...

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
                            Hmm...green/black/CF look...but a black OEM flushmount wouldn't work?

Juss messin man...haha
                            i already thought about it. the black would be too high on the car. (with the exception of the WW CF A-pod) all the black peices start from middle of the car down.

but if i had a CF trunk

Comment

Yeah that scheme works well. I like the lip kit but i don't think I will go with that. Is it expensive the kit?

Comment

Yeah that scheme works well. I like the lip kit but i don't think I will go with that. Is it expensive the kit?
                                yea i think the lip kit should run you about 300 - 500 for all 4 peices. i didn't really like the side skirts so i didn't get those. however, it might be a little hard to find this kit...

Comment

Working...
                                X