aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatsumaki
    seems like your project mode consists of installing more JDM goodies! nice!!
    yea pretty much... plus some custom shiet, maintenance, and cleaning as well!
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

you've just officially whored my thread! lol

Comment

well good news is i just sold my OLD cb so now i ned to by some new shiet for my ride

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
          well good news is i just sold my OLD cb so now i ned to by some new shiet for my ride
          good shiet!

imma bring either my car Accord or my MR2 to my friend's shop this weekend. i'm still deciding which as i'd like to do stuff to both... hmm decisions decisions! lol

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
            once you get the OEM rear fog switch wired up, LMK! i've had mine sitting around waiting to be installed for MONTHS NOW! lol

lol! i'll keep you posted..

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
              lol! i'll keep you posted..
              thanks dude! you ROCK!

Comment

yea i undestand decisions decisions its so hard sometimes cause you one to do one thing but something else comes up and you have to decide which one is important the most

"2SIIC"

Comment

You know that PB only cost about 25 bucks a year, right? I had the same problem with pics until I finally subscribed. It's worth it for me due to the number of files I host and the fact that subscribers can host much larger images than normall users.

Sick ass ride btw! Believe me when I say this.... I honestly think that's one of the most tastefully understated Honda's I've ever seen. It's just right, and that's a good thing.

- Rob -
                  92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                  85 Toyota 4Runner
                  1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                  2008 HD 1200N
                  2009 HD 883N

Comment

yea i undestand decisions decisions its so hard sometimes cause you one to do one thing but something else comes up and you have to decide which one is important the most
                    I've decided to work on the MR2 real quick in the morning then dedicate the rest of the day to the CB7. The Accord right now is all in peices so I have to put that back together...

Originally posted by 203Cree
                    You know that PB only cost about 25 bucks a year, right? I had the same problem with pics until I finally subscribed. It's worth it for me due to the number of files I host and the fact that subscribers can host much larger images than normall users.

Sick ass ride btw! Believe me when I say this.... I honestly think that's one of the most tastefully understated Honda's I've ever seen. It's just right, and that's a good thing.
                    Thanks man! I really appreciate it!

As for the PB account, I was thinking of just getting the subscription for it. $25 ain't jack, and the amount of traffic and pictures I'd like to host would be worth it completely!

Comment

Originally posted by XenonKiller99
                      So $25 ain't jack? I wanna see u seriously start a permanent subscription so that all of us(cb7tuner members) don't EVER have to see that annoying photobucket bandwidth limit gif notice again. Or, register for a new domain like u said.
                      the new domain would be BANK compared to the PB account... if i get one though, I've decided on:

www.aww_shiet.com

hahah

Comment

yea dude if you do that you can just have pics of ytour cb on that website its better than worry about going over your limit

"2SIIC"

Comment

Over 10.4GB monthly bandwidth exceeded and 59,000+ monthly hits on my photobucket account alone. Omar is feeding off my account.
                          I beat you! Check out my stats...

Total Pictures and Videos: 211
                          Monthly Hits: 66000
                          Album Size: 29 MB (2%) / 1 GB
                          Monthly Bandwidth: 10.6 GB (100%) / 10 GB

yea dude if you do that you can just have pics of ytour cb on that website its better than worry about going over your limit
                          fer realz! I'd love to have a website just on mine and my friend's cars! That'd be awsome!!

Okay, so start subcribing to Photopbucket Pro right now...
                          ..yea later

Comment

damn dude i need to get off my ass and start sanding my car down and primering it up and then have it repainted i only have like one big scratch which is an easy fix

"2SIIC"

Comment

damn dude i need to get off my ass and start sanding my car down and primering it up and then have it repainted i only have like one big scratch which is an easy fix
                              sounds like a plan!

Comment

hey I just ordered the 2007 CB7tuner calander!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=68647

cp[mike] said he used the following image of my car!
                                [IMG]http://www.****.com/imagehost/img/cal-finals/awwshiet.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X