aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
    true true your accord does have all the goodies but still i would love to drive that mr2 and see how fast she is just seeing those flames come out of the exhaust shows how much power she has
    i drove it at 146mph when my friend told me to slow down cuz he got freaked out! haha
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt where at ?? dude i dont think i would be able to drive thats fast as it is i get scared drving 110 in my car i mean everything looks crazy when your going that fast

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt where at ?? dude i dont think i would be able to drive thats fast as it is i get scared drving 110 in my car i mean everything looks crazy when your going that fast
        i was driving down 280S racing a hybrid EK [killed him] the EK had a K20 swap which is CRAZY FAST! ...but, still killed him!

Comment

yea i bet the mr2 is prolly alot lighter than the ek even though the k20 is super fast

"2SIIC"

Comment

show us pics of your MR2

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

as per JDM_EJ's request, I'm going to make an "other automotive" MR thread for the MR2

Comment

dude thats what you should of done along time ago dude so when someone asks wheres the mr2 just show them the members ride for it

"2SIIC"

Comment

dude thats what you should of done along time ago dude so when someone asks wheres the mr2 just show them the members ride for it
                  yea no doubt... i'll work on that in a bit, but you remember how long it took for me to do this MR thread right?! lol

Comment

yea i bet the mr2 is prolly alot lighter than the ek even though the k20 is super fast
                    i thought mr2's were pretty heavy like 3000+lbs

damn nice kill though on the k20. my cousin has a mr2 that is crazy fast. he got it from his sister inlaw(hot asian chic) with a jdm engine and turbo then he blew it up. she did the swap her self and it ran perfect then he gets it and he blows it up.

i would drive the honda over the mr2 cause your honda is so well built. congrats on cb of the year and keep up the clean work

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Originally posted by erok515
                      i thought mr2's were pretty heavy like 3000+lbs

damn nice kill though on the k20. my cousin has a mr2 that is crazy fast. he got it from his sister inlaw(hot asian chic) with a jdm engine and turbo then he blew it up. she did the swap her self and it ran perfect then he gets it and he blows it up.

i would drive the honda over the mr2 cause your honda is so well built. congrats on cb of the year and keep up the clean work
                      yea I totally agree! I love driving my CB7 over the MR2... I don't know why, but I just do

thanks on the good words! it's really appreciated...

Comment

Originally posted by XenonKiller99
                        I bet Omar hella misses his cb7 for a whole damn week. The first thing he's gonna do when he gets home is walk around his car and take it out for a cruise. The Eclipse touchscreen DVD/CD/MP3/Nav will make him happy again. You can't really enjoy cruising without having those fancy toys inside the car. Oh yeah, the headlights too is an eyecatcher. He just loves attention. haha!!
                        just got home! ...and I just finished inspecting my car. good thing it's been garaged this whole time! aww but too bad it got all dusty!

Comment

actually noticed this a few months back when aww_shiet was AOM. why is it that the thing below the SN did not change. now AOY, and still..

respect should be given when it's due..

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
                            actually noticed this a few months back when aww_shiet was AOM. why is it that the thing below the SN did not change. now AOY, and still..

that'd be cool! ...but if it doesn't happen, I won't really trip too much over it though. thanks man for always getting my back!

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                              yea no doubt... i'll work on that in a bit, but you remember how long it took for me to do this MR thread right?! lol
                              lol yea i don remember how long it took you to make the members ride thread so its koo theres no rush for it dude

"2SIIC"

Comment

<----- check it out!! it DID change! I just noticed this morning...

Originally posted by casterX

Comment

Working...
                                X