No announcement yet.

aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I hear something about new skirts? Are they on the car yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Calxtreme
      So I hear something about new skirts? Are they on the car yet?
      Yea I haven't had any real time to install them b/c of the xmas season... I might take some time off this weekend to work on the car though.

Pictures to follow.
      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

What kinda skirts were they? Where'd you get them?

Comment

What kinda skirts were they? Where'd you get them?
          I got the Xenon Side Skirts (Mild design). I've had my eyes on them for a while so I thought I'd just get them. My friend had ordered them for me and they ordered directly from the distributer. I only just recently received them

Comment

Ooh...side skirts...sweet. I think it'll look sick!
            My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
              Ooh...side skirts...sweet. I think it'll look sick!
              damn I hope so, or I'm selling these to you too! haha

Comment

Finally some sideskirts. The ONLY thing your cars been missing!
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

I haven't done those mods yet because I daily the CB and I don't have a car to fall back on once that car hits the shop... Once I get the SW20 running, I'll slowly start putting those mods one at a time!

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                    damn I hope so, or I'm selling these to you too! haha
                    Haha...I cant wait to see how it looks on SpecIII...

btw, any word on those Gram Lights? or are we still counting on the 30th?
                    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Haha...I cant wait to see how it looks on SpecIII...

btw, any word on those Gram Lights? or are we still counting on the 30th?
                      I was getting the car prepped today for the side skirt installation today, but you know how it gets at a Filipino house during Christmas!

As for the Gram Lights, the website shows "available" and the shop is still checking its status. I haven't called them back since I've been there a couple weeks back

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                        I was getting the car prepped today for the side skirt installation today, but you know how it gets at a Filipino house during Christmas!

As for the Gram Lights, the website shows "available" and the shop is still checking its status. I haven't called them back since I've been there a couple weeks back
                        Tell me about it...If there are any relatives staying at your house, odds are, you won't be able to install them until after new years! lol

Are you going to paint them black to match the front and rear lip?
                        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Are you going to paint them black to match the front and rear lip?
                          They already come black so I'll just clean them off and polish it to match the front and rear lips!

I've already started to install them (well, I removed the parts that were in the way and test fitted them). All that's left is to clean the surface where I'm going to place the double-sided tape and screw and install...

I should have them on by hopefully next weekend...

Comment

have you installed the skirts yet or are you waiting for this weekend?

Comment

DAMN ive only been gone fora a couple of days and you have all this going on sheesh anyways like always omar good shit one of these days im gonna be bored and just drive all the way over there and kick it with you foos and take some bad ass pics

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                              "2SIIC"
                              Authentic Jerseys for sale
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

have you installed the skirts yet or are you waiting for this weekend?
                                Actually I just realized that my friend from SoCal is coming up for NYE so I don't think I'll have the time to do it this weekend... damn!

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                                DAMN ive only been gone fora a couple of days and you have all this going on sheesh anyways like always omar good shit one of these days im gonna be bored and just drive all the way over there and kick it with you foos and take some bad ass pics
                                LMK if / when you come up. I'm always down for some pics!

EDIT - Friday-29December2006 12:03pm
                                I received the following message today when I logged onto Honda-Tech. I thought it was tight! lol

cd5_2NR (2:23 AM 12/23/2006): fuck man...your cb is fucken gangster...thats all i gotta say...
                                Last edited by aww_shiet; 12-29-2006, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X