No announcement yet.

aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea omar try them out see if youll like them you never know they might look perfect on your cb7 and if they dont like you said you can sell them

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
      interior design? side skirts are EXTERIOR...
      i used the word "defintion", bc i heard it bein used on HGTV, thats why i said interior designs FTW!!!

Comment

Yeah I figured that...I was just joking...haha
        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
          yea omar try them out see if youll like them you never know they might look perfect on your cb7 and if they dont like you said you can sell them
          haha! my thoughts exactly...

hey kevin koolaid! you want to buy some side skirts from me if i don't want em? ahha ...or did you want to buy my R34 front, Black Widow sides and rear? they're still in it's original plastic! haha
          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
            haha! my thoughts exactly...

hey kevin koolaid! you want to buy some side skirts from me if i don't want em? ahha ...or did you want to buy my R34 front, Black Widow sides and rear? they're still in it's original plastic! haha
            price??? pics???

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
              price??? pics???
              i had pics of the kit, but it's not on my photobucket... that means it's at home somewhere... i'll post em up with a price later!

Comment

there you go see already might have a buyer good job

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                  there you go see already might have a buyer good job
                  i'm smooth like that! haha

also, the side skirts i want are kinda hard to find! once i do locate a place that sells em, it's BANK! i found em on ebay, but i'm not so sure of the source, sooo...............

Comment

correct me omar, so its the lip and the skirts right???

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                      correct me omar, so its the lip and the skirts right???
                      what i have laying around the house is the BW Side Skirts, R34 Front bumper, BW Rear Bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                        what i have laying around the house is the BW Side Skirts, R34 Front bumper, BW Rear Bumper.
                        http://www.grounddynamics.com/Templa...ubFolderId=358

looks too aggressive for me omar, i guess i might pass on it

but amma ask my other sac-town cb7 tuners see if their interested

Comment

Omar, are you talking about the Erebuni side skirts that you want? I happened to acquire a set a few weeks ago (along with the rear) for a steal. I have 2 decent test fit pictures on my computer at home if you'd like me to send them to you.

Granted they're not the color of my car, but it definietely completely changes the look of the car. I haven't had a chance to testfit the rear b/c of time and the mudflap thing.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                            Omar, are you talking about the Erebuni side skirts that you want? I happened to acquire a set a few weeks ago (along with the rear) for a steal. I have 2 decent test fit pictures on my computer at home if you'd like me to send them to you.

Granted they're not the color of my car, but it definietely completely changes the look of the car. I haven't had a chance to testfit the rear b/c of time and the mudflap thing.
                            NICE! Good things! I really love the Erebuni rear lip! ...it really changes the look of the car!

As for the side skirts that I wanted, I actually wanted something a little different then the Erebuni ones. I'm actually still at the point where I want them, but don't know if I should get them; I just don't know whether it would look good together with the Erebuni Front and Rear lip kit. I've asked several people already and half said it would look funny, the other half said it would look good...

I haven't seen too many people with the kit I want so mostly I just wanted something different.
                            Last edited by aww_shiet; 11-10-2006, 04:49 PM.

Comment

hey omar then get that lip kit you want so you can be different like everyone else i mean everybody pretty much know you about your front and rear li[ kit might as well be know for the whole setup buddy

"2SIIC"

Comment

LMFAO that jsut reminded me of a pic of some idiot who did that all around his car i think it was a volvo or something that shit was fucken hilarious

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X