X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That thing's a monster!
    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

dude!? where are the profile pics of my car at that location? post em up buddy! also Vue, if you're free this weekend, i have some other place that i have in mind! want to check em out?! let me know... i'll call you saturday!

...also, we gotta take pics of my car at that place where we're not supposed to park our car. i didn't get to take pics there before we got kicked out! haha
      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

those headlights are bad ass i wish i had some =(

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

i updated my mod post on pg.1 to add the following pictures.

Last edited by aww_shiet; 11-05-2006, 04:28 AM.

Comment

"bug's eye" view... nice!
            No fat chics... My tires will rub!

Comment

amazing pics and yur car is hawt!

Comment

Omar, that is some SERIOUS sig material! Resize time!
                My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

u know everytime time i look at your car, its tempting me more to find your house and study how its made........then fail, beat u ova the head, hide ur body, then take ur car.....i kid, i kid

those headlights are somthing serious, makes bmw run for its money, ur seriously my psp's desktop saver, my comp saver, i'm bout to put u on a white tee....i kid, i kid again

much props to ur maker, clean ass ride, u would deff. be up for accord of the year in my book
                  "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ

this is a fucken bad ass pic it makes it look fucken mean

hey omar today i was looking in the modified mag and seen the rims you bought there pretty expensive but they look awesome dude

its almost time for when they get delivered to your house huh

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ

Omar, that is some SERIOUS sig material! Resize time!
                      thanks! Vue Hao resized those pics the other day... i guess i could resize them for a sig.

Originally posted by m-tec93accord
                      u know everytime time i look at your car, its tempting me more to find your house and study how its made........then fail, beat u ova the head, hide ur body, then take ur car.....i kid, i kid

those headlights are somthing serious, makes bmw run for its money, ur seriously my psp's desktop saver, my comp saver, i'm bout to put u on a white tee....i kid, i kid again

much props to ur maker, clean ass ride, u would deff. be up for accord of the year in my book
                      haha yer funny! my car sucks! it just pictures well! haha

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                      this is a fucken bad ass pic it makes it look fucken mean

hey omar today i was looking in the modified mag and seen the rims you bought there pretty expensive but they look awesome dude

its almost time for when they get delivered to your house huh
                      they should... i haven't really checked the ETA for those rims lol

Comment

ima nickname omars ride Johnny 5

"2SIIC"

Comment

Nice new pics ya got there.

Comment

I've just recently installed the JDM License Plate Stay. It's ok, still not used to it... My front plate is angled to where I think it looks like it's going to fall off! haha!

(Work camera is broken so pictures will have to wait until I get home. )

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                              I've just recently installed the JDM License Plate Stay. It's ok, still not used to it... My front plate is angled to where I think it looks like it's going to fall off! haha!

(Work camera is broken so pictures will have to wait until I get home. )
                              PICS OR BAN!
                              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

yea we got to see some pics buddy post them bitches uppppp

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X