No announcement yet.

aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn they took alot of stuff but hey at least you got her back...get the pics going brother.
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

happy you got it back man!!!
        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Either they were smart enough to know not to take something like your headlights, which would have been impossible to roll around with or sell due to the fact that they are easily recogonizable, or they were too stupid to know what they were working with.

Based on the list of shit they took, I'm leaning towards the second scenario.

Glad you got it back with only a few things gone! REBUILD!!!

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
            What's missing
            Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
            JDM R-1 Motorsports Stainless Front Tow-hook
            JDM RAZO Angle License Plate Stay
            - 6000K Phillips Ultinon D2S HID bulbs
            - HELLA HID Ballasts

JDM Genuine Honda Curved Fog Lights
            - 6000K Ultra White HID Fog Light Kit

T.A.S. Auto Parts Stainless Hardware Bolt Kit
            Blizzshade Rear Visor
            Custom AWW.SHIET Rear Badge
            (why the FUCK would they take that?! yea, ok, put that one your car... so I know you're the one who stole it! asshole)

Xenon Mild Side Skirts

JDM BRIDE Lumbar Pads (Driver/Passenger)
            JDM BRIDE Super Seat Ergo II (Passenger)
            JDM BRIDE Super Seat Rails (Passenger)
            (...BUT, they left me an Integra seat. thanks?)

JDM Carmate PrismLine Rear View Mirror
            JDM RAZO Type300 Carbon Fiber Shift Knob

JDM Mugen Equipped Badge
            Custom DIY 6000K Ultra White CCFL Underdash Accent Lights
            Front / Rear Floor Mats
            (...that I got from Target for $20, but left my Weather Tech Black Fitted Floor Mats )

JDM Defi VSD Basis HUD
            Valentine One Radar Locator with Laser Warning (Hard Wired)
            Micro 110V / 300W Power Inverter with Game Port
            Solar Panel 12V Battery Charger (Hard Wired)

Eclipse AVN5495
            - ESN 6.5" Wide TFT Touch-Panel Display CD/DVD/MS Multi-Source Receiver with HDD Navigation
            Eclipse BEC106 Rear View Camera
            Eclipse iPC106 Interface Adapter for iPod
            Eclipse RMC105 Wireless Remote

Parrot 3200 LS-Color Handsfree Bluetooth Car Kit
            Streetwires ZN650 Interconnects
            Rockford Fosgate 2GA 1500W Amp Kit

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            sounds like it was an inside job, who installed your gps tracker?...
            Originally posted by Kurobei View Post
            I bet the fucker who stole the car is probably a member on this site. It's good to show off our cars to other enthusiasts but it's also scary at the same if you know what I mean. Not everyone can be trusted.
            My thoughts exactly. If not a member, then it was someone who knew the car's weaknesses or knew how to get it, get it quick and make it hard to track.

Omar, dude, im glad it's back 98%. A few of those items are gonna be hard to replace or find again and it's a big stab, but you take it in stride. The only thing that doesnt make me think it was a member or enthusiast is that they didnt take the items "we" all want. They took electronics and items that car theives know would sell. Except the floor mats, wtf? Lol. The upside to some of the items you listed is that theyre decently rare so you can keep an eye out for them online or in other's cars.

I dont live in a place as bad as Cali, but my shit was still jacked and it makes me feel horrible that if someone can get your car then mine is just a sitting duck.

Glad you got it back, and while im not sure we do, some of us wanna see pics.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

very exciting! sucks that they took a good amount but not that rare you know...

how far is oakland from where you work? could be inside but come on.. headlights, jdm front bumper, tail lights. still on car. could be a cb7tuner or just bullshit. I dont know.

I hope you do find those parts on a individual cb7 and just yank your shit out with no remorse!

Comment

My biggest thoughts (aside from happiness that you got the majority of it back) is how deep was the tracking unit buried? Most car thieves wouldn't check a cb7 for a GPS tracking unit. If it wasn't easily noticeable, I'd keep an eye on anyone that knew where it was. Did they remove it, or just cut the wires to disable it?

Comment

Surprised they left the engine/trans intact. Glad its going back home! But not glad that whoever is responsible is still at large. Even if, you still have a hell of a car to work with- hope to see you take a second shot at it

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143599

Comment

Awesome man, sounds like it could've been worse.

Glad you got it back.
                    members/ride | the/website
                    180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Glad you found the car man. Sucks that the stuff isn't there but it's eventually gonna turn up even if it takes a long process. Hope the thieves get theirs really soon. Don't give up buddy.

Comment

Looking through the list, I was only looking for one thing and you still have it.

The sigma lip. ohhh yeah. I would hurt someone for that thing.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

glad you got it back Omar and glad you want to rebuild it to what it was... it'd be a big hit to the community if you left the cb game... happy for you bro

Comment

I'm glad to see you got it back omar! It would've sucked if I didn't have the progress on this car to inspire me anymore.
                            Last edited by RiKan_BoY86; 03-16-2010, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei View Post
                              I bet the fucker who stole the car is probably a member on this site. It's good to show off our cars to other enthusiasts but it's also scary at the same if you know what I mean. Not everyone can be trusted.
                              Sadly anyone can browse the contents of this website. It's like a free shopping list for someone if they can recognize the area you live in.

Omar: Glad your car was recovered! When you say the CHP found it the "old fashioned way" What does that mean? Abandoned? Pulled over? Parked somewhere?

Comment

abandoned on a highway.

Comment

Working...
                                X