No announcement yet.

aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me just say that while the community support is awesome, posting the CL ad (or any future online sales) is probably the worst thing you can do...

If it's really the theif, and he sees his dirty work posted on here, he will back off, delete the ad, and slither back into the hole from which he came...lead lost...

We should PM or call the OP asap and he can decide to follow up with the lead as he sees fit...either way, it needs to be done very very discreetly so as not to scare off the piece of ish theif...just saying...

Comment

it's not a lead, it's a little 19 year old sack of shit that think it's funny to mess with people.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        it's not a lead, it's a little 19 year old sack of shit that think it's funny to mess with people.
        what a fucking asshole
        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Well, atleast you have a shitload of suport. Its gonna make his job 10x harder if he expects to sell the parts off your cb.

Comment

Regardless...any future leads 19-year-old douche bags notwithstanding

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
              Well, atleast you have a shitload of suport. Its gonna make his job 10x harder if he expects to sell the parts off your cb.
              agreed, probably 60%-70% of the enthusiasts are on cb7tuner. so anyone looking for cb7 parts will most likely be us.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

hey Wes, you went to Mike n Ken's for lunch today right? I saw you drivin' yer CB in neck of the woods!

Comment

have you picked up a signal yet?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post

hey Wes, you went to Mike n Ken's for lunch today right? I saw you drivin' yer CB in neck of the woods!
                    spaghetti and meatballs on tuesdays! it was kinda shitty today though.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

It's fake. Why?
                      -SoCal member had his car stolen and had fake ads posted on c-list
                      -Fake ads resembled a banned member's fake craiglist ad(location --SFV too)
                      -Recent fake ad has same title as an ad currently in SoCal from (SFV)
                      -Being trolled

no one is that dumb, I believe it's someone being a dick again. I remember a member in socal had his car stolen(92_accord) and someone posted a fake ad with all his shit. Car was found missing nothing. It was this idiot guy named SIMI. He was the fucker that posted as a girl, he frequently posts fake shit on cragislist. How did I connect him to the fake listing? Similar grammar style and he posted the listing in San Fernando Valley, where he originally posts fake shit..I know.

pretty pissed he would pull this again. what a turd...

here is the fake listing a while back of the socal accord that was stolen and recovered with nearly everything.

what do you know, here's another ad with the same exact title as the deleted one--thanks to Nurega for this post.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...629558319.html

San fernando valley....fuk this guy.
                      wait wait wait, i got my rear tails of this guy? motherfucker leaves close by my aunt house some around 711 i got my tails off this guy i think i still have his number?cuz he txt me to buy his stuff?hmmmm this foe looked *** though?butodd
                      1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by rezist09 View Post
                        wait wait wait, i got my rear tails of this guy? motherfucker leaves close by my aunt house some around 711 i got my tails off this guy i think i still have his number?cuz he txt me to buy his stuff?hmmmm this foe looked *** though?butodd
                        short dude, kind of dark.

simi?

Comment

Any leads or happenings?

That making the fake CL ads might be fake, but i'll dollars to pesos that he knows the car has been stolen, knows where it is, or has gotten parts from the car, from someone already. I wouldnt dismiss this, SIMI, guy just yet.

Omar, I really want you find this thing and get it back. The longer it goes unreturned, the less likely i feel it will come back unmolested. GL man.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i know... i still haven't heard anything yet from PD or anything else. if i do, i'll update this MR and my FaceBook ASAP

Comment

...i changed my sig cuz i can't look at my car w/o getting seriously upset!

those fucking assholes!

Comment

Every time I see you post here, Omar, I hope to see you say you found it!

If it's gone for good, are you going to start over with a new one? I hate to think of you without a CB7!

Comment

Working...
                                X