Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkShadow707 View Post
    Oh nice , the FAIL thread
    yea no one told me bout that shiet.. kinda funny!

why would anyone imitate my car.. there are soo many other cars out there that i'd consider my inspirations/colleagues!

not in any order, but:

cp[mike]
    Accord_SiR
    shawn_hayden
    J-specCb4
    604_CB7
    TypeG
    GHOST2.2
    cali-racer
    91accordexr33
    Tommi
    NAiL05
    StickyDilJoe
    PRIMESNIPER
    slammed4thgen
    MR.PHIL
    jdm_inspired

etc. etc.

just to name a few...
    (sorry if i left anybody out! but every car has their flare! you KNOW who you are )

Originally posted by topcop182 View Post
    yeah i am of the opinon that no matter how hard someone tries to make their car more like yours they will always be just a little off. your car is one of THE BEST EVER, no one can mimic what you have done, even if they did it just wouldn't be the same
    hey thanks bro!! i really appreciate the good words!

...but honestly, even --> I <-- couldn't redo this car if i wanted to! lol
    Last edited by aww_shiet; 07-10-2008, 02:33 AM.
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707 View Post
      Oh nice , the FAIL thread
      hahahaha ... overall, he failed and he's from nor. cal. ..... ban him from nor. cal i say!
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
        hahahaha ... overall, he failed and he's from nor. cal. ..... ban him from nor. cal i say!
        haha thas just MEAN! lol

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
          haha thas just MEAN! lol
          haha... from his previous post, ive seen before, he's from around your area!

Comment

haha... from his previous post, ive seen before, he's from around your area!
            yiup SF. there are some tuned CBs 'round here i've seen.. i try to give the but most of em just give me a mug.. whattup wit dat? lol

Comment

yiup SF. there are some tuned CBs 'round here i've seen.. i try to give the but most of em just give me a mug.. whattup wit dat? lol
              assholes? lol ... not bein on the board but taking our ideas

Comment

yea... btw, u should hook me up with yer CF roof idea! hahahaha

Comment

yea... btw, u should hook me up with yer CF roof idea! hahahaha
                  i should have a pix still of all the stuffed i used. i just put a second layer of cf on it last weekend, now i gotta sand down the resin.

Comment

haha for real.

have you ever noticed how all "tuners" always try to mug the shit out of eachother?

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

Originally posted by xprojectcb7x View Post
                      haha for real.

have you ever noticed how all "tuners" always try to mug the shit out of eachother?
                      the way I see it, the more friends I make, the less amount of people there are that would jack my shiet! ...cuz really, who jacks tuned cars? OTHER Tuners right?

the more friends I make around my area, not only would the amount of people to jack my car be less, the amount of people who got my back increases! there was this guy who lived up the street from my house with a tuned s13... I used to always give him the or the whenever he drove by and unlike the typical tuner, he gave respect in return.

one day when was I working on my car he stopped by and we kicked it for a while. basically, he told me he got my back and I got his... simple as that

good shiet. holding it down on the block!

Comment

the way I see it, the more friends I make, the less amount of people there are that would jack my shiet! ...cuz really, who jacks tuned cars? OTHER Tuners right?

the more friends I make around my area, not only would the amount of people to jack my car be less, the amount of people who got my back increases! there was this guy who lived up the street from my house with a tuned s13... I used to always give him the or the whenever he drove by and unlike the typical tuner, he gave respect in return.

one day when was I working on my car he stopped by and we kicked it for a while. basically, he told me he got my back and I got his... simple as that

good shiet. holding it down on the block!
                        thats a great way to look at it. i do the same things, but around here if your not drivin a lifted truck or somethin on 24s up to 30s you get talked shit to lol. i guess thats just how it goes in nashville.

Comment

thats a great way to look at it. i do the same things, but around here if your not drivin a lifted truck or somethin on 24s up to 30s you get talked shit to lol. i guess thats just how it goes in nashville.
                          damn... tuners are hard to come by 'round them parts! lol

Comment

damn... tuners are hard to come by 'round them parts! lol
                            haha theyre few and far between. like when theres a meet, theres a shit load. like i dont know where they come from. but when your driving you see only a few. but like where i live theres a group of about 20 cars that are all very tastefully done.

Comment

there's quite a lot here but imports rules nor cal!

Comment

you seem like a cool guy...i would like to meet you

do you park on the streets?

near
                                sunset?
                                richmond?

Comment

Working...
                                X