2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
          Oh shit , my future C2's.
          When you picking them up Paul?

Originally posted by XenonKiller99
          Yeah...not until my front door leather panels are done! !!!!!
          Kick his ass..... sorry Omar
          Last edited by stormblkcb7; 04-21-2008, 06:33 PM.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Yup still mad at Omar.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013

Comment

...that was the lastest ENGINE pic FOOL!

and, Calvin does all the interior mods... you know, I know it. why do you ask me to do it?

plus, I wanted to meet up Judy at Starbucks and hang out as well as get my shiet at Best Buy while I am at it... she's fkn hella CUTE (you even said she was HAWT!) cock-block!

i know bros before hoes, but shiet... to pass on something like that, you gotta be outta yer fkn mind!

we'll finish yer shiet later. it's not like that fabric store is gonna close down... plus, you CAN still drive yer car with mismatched door panels vs. no fkn headlights. derrr

relax... i'll get u a cookie. bitch!
              Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                ...that was the lastest ENGINE pic FOOL!

and, Calvin does all the interior mods... you know, I know it. why do you ask me to do it?

plus, I wanted to meet up Judy at Starbucks and hang out as well as get my shiet at Best Buy while I am at it... she's fkn hella CUTE (you even said she was HAWT!) cock-block!

i know bros before hoes, but shiet... to pass on something like that, you gotta be outta yer fkn mind!

we'll finish yer shiet later. it's not like that fabric store is gonna close down... plus, you CAN still drive yer car with mismatched door panels vs. no fkn headlights. derrr

relax... i'll get u a cookie. bitch!
                OOOH... Fight!!!!!!!!!!

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Chips Ahoy FTW!

Comment

Comment

Lol.

Comment

And all this update took only 10 minutes to do...

Still my 6th gen is better. haha Pwned!
                        but, my car is still faster sucka

...btw, we don't have enough fabric to finish the remaining two panels. we'll have to swing by and get another yard of the whisper black leather.

Comment

I hate people who uses profanity. It's like kids back in high school. I'd rather not comment anything further since this will get overheated and plus we're like best friends and we don't get mad forever. haha! Plus, I have no time in doing friends any more favors than I can handle, unless it's an emergency. One can pretend and give me cookies all day but if I receive enough, I would stuff them into Aww_Shiet exaust! haha sucka!

Dude, get back to work SLACKER!!! haha sucka. And no I'm not mad. I'm more disappointed that a true friend would rather go out and see some 'okay' chick he avoids at the gym rather than help out a friend who spent weeks on his headlights, ignoring school work and job. Not sure if I'm an idiot for doing that but true friends will always be in the back of my mind.

Alright...out for a quick run @ the lake! 5miles = 32min. beat that!!

I don't have to drive 147mph to look fast! I can just be parked and it still looks fast! haha punka$$ get back to work or like Donald Trump says: "You're Fired!" lol

Dude...I'm not #1 on cb7 forum replies and views. But I am #1 on cb7 post!! 4,294,967,295posts! beat that!!

*Hint* It can't be possible for your thread to be viewed almost 10,000 times in a day. Wtf did u do??? pay admin like $20 to tweak the numbers? hhaha pwned!!
                          profanity is our "fkn" right as adults! ...kinda like, cutting out of work / school if we wanted to!

...and yer talkin like, if we don't do it NOW, we're NEVER gonna do it! we see each other EVERY WEEKEND! ...like EVERY WEEKEND! we didn't even have enough fabric to finish that day anyway...

when you get off work sat, we'll swing by the fabric store and get another yard for your fronts and we'll do it then.

RE: Judy
                          ...you KNOW she's MORE then just "okay". i don't avoid her at the gym, i only tell her that so she feels the urge to come and hang out outside the gym walls (...and it works!)

by the time she leaves the gym, i'm still at work!

Dude, get back to work SLACKER!!!

Comment

Stop takin' phone pics of chics in the sauna. Looks hella voyeur u stalker!! haha. hella nasty too. That's where mold grows at its optimum rate. Imagine ur phone, stinking foot, sweat, moisture = all leads to millions of bacteria feeding off ur dead keratin and incubating on the iphone screen while u grab some fries...lol uMMMMM yummy!!! lick those sticky fingas! taste like escherichia coli. haha. give some to yo friends too and spread it to your desktop mouse too.
                            what?

Comment

chill, alla ya. We can make your car pimp next week. In the meantime, why don't you post up some pics of the panels to show the guys some before and after.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X