Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sackingz123
    congrats for the anniversary...

it was around this time too that i bought my cb7 also last year...

u made alot of progress on it within a year...

j/w, how much $ did u put into this car??
    more then the value of the car!! (x7)

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
    Ive had my cb for 7 years Everyone tells me to sell it but they dont understand the sentimental value it has
    i TOTALLY understand! i LOVE this car!
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

where did you get your front lip? very nice clean accord.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se
        where did you get your front lip? very nice clean accord.
        Thanks! I bought the front and rear lips at a local shop in San Francisco called MachIII

Comment

Have you considered making more headlights like the ones on your car and selling them on CB7Tuner.com? I'm sure you would have a large customer base.
          600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

He did not make them. A friend of his did. I find it funny how many people think you made those aww_shiet.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
              He did not make them. A friend of his did. I find it funny how many people think you made those aww_shiet.
              i helped!

Comment

Yeah, but I remember you saying in a previous thread that one of your friends did most of the fabrication.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Yeah, but I remember you saying in a previous thread that one of your friends did most of the fabrication.
                  yea... what i did was just cleaning and prepping

Comment

happy anniversary for you and your CB7!!!

i had mine for about 2 years but i started fixing it up in the 2nd year of having it cause back then i didnt have a job and didnt find this website until after

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Did I mention that, painting those stupid chrome looking parts on the red/clears looks good? I should do that one day to mine.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                        Ive had my cb for 7 years Everyone tells me to sell it but they dont understand the sentimental value it has
                        i have had mine about 5 years, i think. got it for my 15th birthday, or maybe 16th. i cant remember. i do remember thinking WTF? when i first got it, and it started to grow on me. now i dont think ill ever sell it, ESPECIALLY once i start pouring money into it.

Member's Ride Page!

Comment

Did I mention that, painting those stupid chrome looking parts on the red/clears looks good? I should do that one day to mine.
                          Any pics of this alleged "chrome part"...I cant see it...

Im an idiot...
                          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                            I took these pictures to show a fellow CB7tuner (so I thought I'd share) to show that I:

1. Painted the chrome pieces on my red/clear taillights flat black
                            2. Resealed the taillights (can't really see that)
                            3. Sound-dampened them (can't really see that either)**

(Sorry, the pictures are a little blurry.)

**But you can see the sound-dampening on my trunk lid and trunk interior! lol (for those of you who don't already know, yes I have Dynamat on all 4 doors, headliner, floor, entire trunk including the trunk lid and the rear deck)
                            Those parts that are black, come chrome on red/clears. They look better black.
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                              happy anniversary for you and your CB7!!!

i had mine for about 2 years but i started fixing it up in the 2nd year of having it cause back then i didnt have a job and didnt find this website until after
                              Thanks! I just realized that it was today when I looked in my work planner! I bought my car Sunday, 25 September 2005 and I started to work on it that same day! lol

Originally posted by Troggie42
                              i have had mine about 5 years, i think. got it for my 15th birthday, or maybe 16th. i cant remember. i do remember thinking WTF? when i first got it, and it started to grow on me. now i dont think ill ever sell it, ESPECIALLY once i start pouring money into it.
                              With my current CB7 having all the "hand-me-down" car parts, it's pretty much all three cars put into 1! I don't think I'll ever sell my car either...

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
                              Any pics of this alleged "chrome part"...I cant see it...

Im an idiot...
                              the black frame around the taillights used to be black... i painted them cuz the chrome pisses me off! haha

...thx G-Man for reposting!

Comment

That looks good...In an OEM sort of way. sweet.
                                My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Working...
                                X