Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XenonKiller99

thx fer spamming my thread vue! lol

where's all the pics from the one norcal mini-meet? post those up!!
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
      I WANT MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not just because your car is so freakin hot but because all the pics your take are freakin cool man.

Originally posted by bowzil
      Bro.....I really love your car ....Everytime I see you MR thread it makes me want to buy another CB7 when I am going back to my homecountry. I hope we can meet someday.

thanks guys! it really is appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
        thanks guys! it really is appreciated!

how does it feel to have a famous car that everyone adores and loves? especially the pics man.

Comment

I need to schedule an interview with ya man.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

"nice car"
            "so cool"
            "one of a kind"
            "unique"
            "blah blah blah .."

j/k

yo u gonna come out camping this weekend? .. or chill for the saturday?

bring victor/vue along.. lol he can get some nature shots done.
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

hate to bring this up omar, but is that a dent under your side marker? o_O

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Love the pictures you take of your car. check out my member ride thread and tell me what you think of my cb7. not as sweet as yours but i try. any comments/ suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
                Last edited by T04ECB7; 11-20-2007, 11:43 PM.
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Hey I just have a question on how you did the hood rake to your hood. What washers and bolts did you use ie: length and # or whatever. It looks cool, i want to do it to mine. Was there any issue with closing the latch?

Kai

member's ride thread
                  93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                  99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                  91 Accord SE 176k
                  97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                    how does it feel to have a famous car that everyone adores and loves? especially the pics man.
                    Sup dude! Actually it's kind of embarrassing!

I wasn't really into the whole popularity or anything and actually was a long time lurker on this forum until Erik (Prez808) found me and told me to post on the NorCal Regional section. It all started from there...

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                    I need to schedule an interview with ya man.
                    LOL! You want a photoshoot? We still haven't gotten the pics from the last shoot! haha

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                    "nice car"
                    "so cool"
                    "one of a kind"
                    "unique"
                    "blah blah blah .."

j/k

yo u gonna come out camping this weekend? .. or chill for the saturday?

bring victor/vue along.. lol he can get some nature shots done.
                    Sorry Danyo for the delayed response. I was working on my car ALL Thanksgiving weekend! Car is running great now and I've upgraded the fuel pump! whoo hoo!

Originally posted by lowakkord

hate to bring this up omar, but is that a dent under your side marker? o_O
                    Yeah it is... I got a Hit-n-Run like the first week I got the car before I did any mods to it. If you check out my other pics, the dent is there too; I just never got around to fixing it. Kind of sucks I know, but after a while, I hardly ever see it!

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                    Love the pictures you take of your car. check out my member ride thread and tell me what you think of my cb7. not as sweet as yours but i try. any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
                    Thanks for the good words! For sure, I'll hit up your MR bro!

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                    Hey I just have a question on how you did the hood rake to your hood. What washers and bolts did you use ie: length and # or whatever. It looks cool, i want to do it to mine. Was there any issue with closing the latch?

Kai
                    I used washers to lift the hood. You would have to get longer bolts (derr) but I've had no issues thus far. The length of the bolt all depends on how high you want to lift your hood. My cousin when he did his, he used a cylinder spacer, which looked cleaner!

I did not have to adjust the latch at all!

As I said earlier to someone else, there is also a rubber lining thing that you should also remove that lines the top edge of the hood. If you don't raise your hood high enough, this might prevent the hot hair from escaping... Once you raise your hood, you'll see what i'm talking about.

Good luck!

Comment

btw, I'm looking into getting these, but I'm still debating...
                      comments and/or suggestions would be appreciated!

Comment

btw, I'm looking into getting these, but I'm still debating...
                        comments and/or suggestions would be appreciated!

get it!

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
                          get it!
                          yea I'm totally leaning toward "Yes" when getting these rims... Only thing is, they're BANK!!! FKN Work VS-XX rims!

Comment

those rims look sweet omar and plus im sure there gonna look great on your car

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                            "2SIIC"
                            Authentic Jerseys for sale
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

yea I'm totally leaning toward "Yes" when getting these rims... Only thing is, they're BANK!!! FKN Work VS-XX rims!
                              The price isn't too bad if you look for 5 lug ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                                those rims look sweet omar and plus im sure there gonna look great on your car
                                I was looking into these as they look close to what I already have on my car now, plus the rivets. Also the fact that they're WORK rims rocks too!

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                                The price isn't too bad if you look for 5 lug ones.
                                yea... but then i'd have to 5-lug conversion my car

Comment

Working...
                                X