X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice pic man!
    back at it again

Comment

now that is not only a perfect rolling shot, it's taken in like the best spot I could ever think of (in the US that is, I'd go all out in europe)
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
        now that is not only a perfect rolling shot, it's taken in like the best spot I could ever think of (in the US that is, I'd go all out in europe)
        that is so true or in japan.
        back at it again

Comment

yiup! i always hit up the GG Bridge! gotta rep for NorCal CB7t.. SF status
          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

my buddy is in san fran right now i told him to watch for a sick arcadia!

hey by the way what did you space your hood with? and did you have to play with it to latch right?
            Last edited by slammed4thgen; 11-14-2007, 04:19 AM.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I love this pic of your car. Well, I just love your car. PERIOD..
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

nice rolling shot over the bridge. is it still driveable after being hit by that oil tanker?
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                  my buddy is in san fran right now i told him to watch for a sick arcadia!

hey by the way what did you space your hood with? and did you have to play with it to latch right?
                  haha!

for the hood, I used washers and a longer bolt. my cousin when he did his, he used a cylinder spacer, which looked cleaner! i didn't have to adjust the latch either..

Originally posted by T04ECB7

I love this pic of your car. Well, I just love your car. PERIOD..
                  thanks bro! i appreciate the good words!

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                  nice rolling shot over the bridge. is it still driveable after being hit by that oil tanker?
                  it was the Bay Bridge that was hit i think, but yea we can still drive on both bridges!

Comment

damn........that pics look great!!!!!!!!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

dood wats up wit all the PICS!!!!
                      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

haha!

for the hood, I used washers and a longer bolt. my cousin when he did his, he used a cylinder spacer, which looked cleaner! i didn't have to adjust the latch either..

thats what i was going to try(washer thing) but ill try both and see what happens!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                          damn........that pics look great!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          thanks bro!

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
                          dood wats up wit all the PICS!!!!
                          the pics are only coming one at a time... told you he takes a WHILE! that's the same reason i hardly ever post pics right after photoshoots

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                          thats what i was going to try(washer thing) but ill try both and see what happens!
                          there is also a rubber lining thing that you should also remove that lines the top edge of the hood. if you don't raise your hood high enough, this might prevent the hot hair from escaping... once you raise your hood, you'll see what i'm talkin bout

Comment

I WANT MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not just because your car is so freakin hot but because all the pics your take are freakin cool man.

Comment

x2
                              No fat chics... My tires will rub!

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                                peep this

Bro.....I really love your car ....Everytime I see you MR thread it makes me want to buy another CB7 when I am going back to my homecountry. I hope we can meet someday.

Comment

Working...
                                X