Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
    Wassup Omar's sis!

edit: my sis thinks the flat black on my car is UGLY...
    haha!!
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
      haha!!
      She won't even SIT in my car! haha...

anyways, back on topic.

How long would it take for BTP to install/tune the turbo setup? They were pretty quick when they did the IM...
      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

manye those door panels lookin great..

so did u get jealous when EJ got those leather door panels so u had up one for your door panels??

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123

so did u get jealous when EJ got those leather door panels so u had up one for your door panels??

LOL
          Instigator......haha ...no competition here!
          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Instigator......haha ...no competition here!
            ahhahah..no i was j/w bc i was like hmm..door panels craze now..lol

Comment

How long would it take for BTP to install/tune the turbo setup? They were pretty quick when they did the IM...
              they are quick! not more then 1 or 2 days...

Originally posted by sackingz123

thanks! it was actually my friend Calvin's idea... i was driving around Saturday and he said i should redo the headliner. i said sure so we went to the fabric store. there we found the suede for SUPER CHEAP and he suggested doing the door panels!

we were pretty much out all day doing jack-diddly shiet; this is project was completely unplanned and last minute! we didn't even do the headliner! lol

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                they are quick! not more then 1 or 2 days...

thanks! it was actually my friend Calvin's idea... i was driving around Saturday and he said i should redo the headliner. i said sure so we went to the fabric store. there we found the suede for SUPER CHEAP and he suggested doing the door panels!

we were pretty much out all day doing jack-diddly shiet; this is project was completely unplanned and last minute! we didn't even do the headliner! lol

Well 1 to 2 days isnt too long not to have a car...you should go for it man...how'd you get to work when they did the IM?

I met Calvin...cool guy.
                My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Well 1 to 2 days isnt too long not to have a car...you should go for it man...how'd you get to work when they did the IM?

I met Calvin...cool guy.
                  also the problem is their location... I could drop it off, but coming back is a bitch! my friend Christian (who works for my company now) picked me up. now that he works for my company, he can't pick me up anymore. i actually might have to take a vacation day just to drop off the car

yea Calvin was there when I dropped off the parts that one time...

Comment

Too bad I dont live there...It would've been turbo'd by now...

Yeah...I felt like an idiot...this is how it went...

Omar: "Let me show you whats under the hood."
                    Me:"Oooohh! You gonna do the H22 swap?!?!"
                    Calvin: "Gonna?!?! "
                    Me:*Looks at H22 in engine bay*

Haha...
                    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Too bad I dont live there...It would've been turbo'd by now...

Yeah...I felt like an idiot...this is how it went...

Omar: "Let me show you whats under the hood."
                      Me:"Oooohh! You gonna do the H22 swap?!?!"
                      Calvin: "Gonna?!?! "
                      Me:*Looks at H22 in engine bay*

Haha...
                      hhahahahahhahah...

Comment

haha you remembered that? lol

you've never seen my car in person; you didn't know i already had the swap at the time. i can't remember, did i already have the Type-S Red VC on too?

Comment

My memory's crazy man...Yeah you had the red VC...and you had those "spoon" reservoir covers...

I must have sounded like a total noob...haha.."What kind of rear lip is that?", "You gonna do the H22 swap?", "What happened to your rims?", "You have navigation?"...haha...and to top it off, I had just come from the hospital and my hand was in wraps...

did you see the pics of my hand in that "I cut my hand open" thread I made?
                          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

did you see the pics of my hand in that "I cut my hand open" thread I made?
                            nope.. thanks

[edit]
                            yea i saw the thread from when you cut your hand that day... (the same day i came by and dropped off the CB7 parts)

sorry man, but without that one pic, i almost totally forgot what you looked like. when i see your SN, i see your CAR! hahha
                            Last edited by aww_shiet; 09-25-2006, 03:02 AM.

Comment

fook dude!!! you never cease to amaze me with this stuff. i saw that, thought, hey, that doesnt look too horrifyingly hard, and now i am trying to think of a color that can go with maroon!!! my interior is a pain to match.....

Member's Ride Page!

Comment

Originally posted by Troggie42
                                fook dude!!! you never cease to amaze me with this stuff. i saw that, thought, hey, that doesnt look too horrifyingly hard, and now i am trying to think of a color that can go with maroon!!! my interior is a pain to match.....
                                for Rosewood interior, you can probably try black (matches everything) or you could go with something more extreme like white or something! lol i dunno!

i didn't even think to go gray until i got to the fabric store. actually, i didn't even think i was going to do the door panels until i got to the fabric store! haha i was originally there for fabric for the headliner...

i just went to the local fabric store and see what they got available / what looks cool / what matches... then i end up going with the gray suede!

...i still haven't redone the headliner yet! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X