aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

damn thats sweet man, how much did the material cost?
      Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
        damn thats sweet man, how much did the material cost?
        with everything including the spray adhesive, it was less then $20 it was mostly all labor
        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

where did you find the money for that BRIDE seat?
          1993 Honda Accord LX
          2006 Yamaha R6
          2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
            with everything including the spray adhesive, it was less then $20 it was mostly all labor

damn really, i been looking into doing mine but thought material was too expensive, i think down here in socal, keystone automotive sell it, where did you purchase yours?
            Members Ride

Comment

Looks good man! Wait til saturday...everyone's gonna be touching/feeling the suede...and you'll have hand marks all over it! haha...
              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by Minze
                where did you find the money for that BRIDE seat?
                i have a friend who works at Tees USA. he hooked it up with 2 BRIDE ERGO IIs and BRIDE brackets!

damn really, i been looking into doing mine but thought material was too expensive, i think down here in socal, keystone automotive sell it, where did you purchase yours?
                i didn't go to an automotive store; i went to a fabric store! the suede material was only $4.97/yard (it was ON SALE! ) and the black speaker mesh was only $3.97/yard. i then went to Home Depot for the 3M adhesive spray for $6.99/can.

2 yards = gray suede
                2/3 yard = black speaker mesh
                1 can = adhesive spray

= < $20

Comment

i have a friend who works at Tees USA. he hooked it up with 2 BRIDE ERGO IIs and BRIDE brackets!

i didn't go to an automotive store; i went to a fabric store! the suede material was only $4.97/yard (it was ON SALE! ) and the black speaker mesh was only $3.97/yard. i then went to Home Depot for the 3M adhesive spray for $6.99/can.

2 yards = gray suede
                  1 can = adhesive spray

= < $20

damn that tight man, thanks i'll look into it, anyways came out clean and keep it, thanks for the help

are you making it to the socal bbq?
                  Members Ride

Comment

Hmm...thats nice to know for future plans.

2 yards = gray suede
                    1 can = adhesive spray

= < $20
                    Got any leftover speaker mesh?...not that I have any speakers to mesh......haha...but there's nothing covering that black speaker thing....
                    Last edited by JDM_EJ; 09-25-2006, 12:48 AM.
                    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

are you making it to the socal bbq?
                      i can't find anyone to roll down with me... which kinda sucks cuz i told a group of my SoCal friends (non CB7tuners) that i might be coming. they were all excited and one of my friends said i could stay at her place. ...but now i'm not so sure

...but yea, hit up the local fabric store! it might seem a little weird b/c you'll see like grannies n shiet buying yard or whatever then they'll see you. one lady asked me what i needed the material for. i said i was making a dress! hahahaha

she gave me a look! lol

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
                        Hmm...thats nice to know for future plans.

Got any leftover speaker mesh...not that I have any speakers to mesh......haha...but there's nothing covering that black speaker thing....
                        the other BRIDE seat is actually just sitting in my room! i've been using it as an XBox 360 game chair! hahaha

material - i got a some left, yea... i'll bring it to the meet next week!

Comment

i can't find anyone to roll down with me... which kinda sucks cuz i told a group of my SoCal friends (non CB7tuners) that i might be coming. they were all excited and one of my friends said i could stay at her place. ...but now i'm not so sure

...but yea, hit up the local fabric store! it might seem a little weird b/c you'll see like grannies n shiet buying yard or whatever then they'll see you. one lady asked me what i needed the material for. i said i was making a dress! hahahaha

she gave me a look! lol

sucks that you can't make it to the bbq,it would be tight to see your ride in person
                          Members Ride

Comment

one of my friends said i could stay at her place.
                            Haha...do you love racing Omar?
                            My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

sucks that you can't make it to the bbq,it would be tight to see your ride in person

eh, it's not all that...

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
                                Haha...do you love racing Omar?
                                tru dat!

Comment

Working...
                                X