• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alot of people retiring...imma have to do my own...grrrrrrrrr
    new sig coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
      What kind of strut bar is that? Looks like its wrapped in electrical tape or something...
      it was actually a regular eBay stainless steel strut bar... i didn't like the chrome look, so i wrapped it with large spiral wire loom. it gives it that almost OEM look!

Originally posted by Minze
      you need foglites to complete the front-end of your car!
      i actually have a pair of foglights... i was planning on installing it this weekend but end up doing something unplanned : my interior door panel! lol

Originally posted by accord4thgen
      Sorry if it has been asked but how much total do you think you put in money wise for that HID setup you are running if you don't mind me asking?

Do you offer any retro-fitting services cuz I got a spare set of one pieces laying around that are begging for s2k projectors
      thanks EJ! yea my friend is retired... he said that if i even broke mine he wouldn't do another pair for me! hahahaha
      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

got those new interior pics ready yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Calxtreme
          got those new interior pics ready yet?
          i'm uploading as we speak [type]... pictures to follow!

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
            Hurry!

Comment

OMG..i cant wait to c...

Comment

Originally posted by Calxtreme
                Hurry!
                i need to resize. pictures are too large.

Originally posted by sackingz123
                OMG..i cant wait to c...
                yea the interior came out pretty cool!

Comment

it was actually a regular eBay stainless steel strut bar... i didn't like the chrome look, so i wrapped it with large spiral wire loom. it gives it that almost OEM look!

thanks EJ! yea my friend is retired... he said that if i even broke mine he wouldn't do another pair for me! hahahaha
                  Cool. U coulda just sprayed it flat black...but I like the spiral look!

No problem.
                  My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

i need to resize. pictures are too large.

yea the interior came out pretty cool!
                    OMG the suspense is killing me!!!! haha...take your time buddy...take your time...
                    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

yeah man ive been reading ur thread the last couple of days! sik car man!! Clean is not even the word i want to use! but i guess ill use that till i come up wit something better! keep up the good work! and yeah where the pics!!??? of the work done this weekend! i wanna see! haa
                      " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Originally posted by AlmightyAccord
                        yeah man ive been reading ur thread the last couple of days! sik car man!! Clean is not even the word i want to use! but i guess ill use that till i come up wit something better! keep up the good work! and yeah where the pics!!??? of the work done this weekend! i wanna see! haa
                        fantastic!!!!!

Comment

*spins the wheel*..."That's phenomenal !!!"
                          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Cool. U coulda just sprayed it flat black...but I like the spiral look!

No problem.
                            i wrapped it because the bar was already on the car and i didn't want to remove it. plus i had the extra wire loom around so i said, "why not?! "

OMG the suspense is killing me!!!! haha...take your time buddy...take your time...
                            thanks! i tried sooo many different approaches to this car and with my previous 2 CB7s trying to look for what's best. (so you can imagine how much aftermarket parts i have laying around my house that i KNOW i'm not going to install! haha)

the pics i tried to upload earlier were too large. i've resized them and uploading again. pics in under 10 minutes [hopefully]

Comment

i had my door panels off this weekend so scrubbed the shiet out of them! they almost look brand new, but i missed a few spots...

the interior came out pretty nice! ...but anyways, here are some pics!

gray suede interior door panels
                              black speaker mesh

Comment

i had my door panels off this weekend so scrubbed the shiet out of them! they almost look brand new, but i missed a few spots...

the interior came out pretty nice! ...but anyways, here are some pics!

gray suede interior door panels
                                black speaker mesh

Suh weet!!1

Comment

Working...
                                X