No announcement yet.

aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn bro that video of the mr2 WOW it sounds like the car whistles LOL...

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

shit im hella busy at work since now im working to jobs at my office i have to deal with alot of insurance adjusters and alot of angry clients cause they want there car fixed and the only time i have off to even wash my car is the weekend which i still need to replace the rear engine bracket

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

damn i love mr2's... i think im going to get one as my next car... maybe project car

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Dang omar.. i'm lovin the sw20 .. my friend had one.. sold it and got a m3 .. lol. hey u doing to HIN?
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

so Dang man you got those wheels yet homie? I thought you mentioned sometime in Feb and it just turned march 3 hours ago here in AZ haha

member's ride thread
            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
            91 Accord SE 176k
            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
              Thats a sick looking mr2 and come on show us picks of the cb
              I would but it's raining so hard here... My camera takes crappy pics when it rains; even the pics of the MR2 also didn't come out so well

Hopefully it stops raining by this weekend

Originally posted by quakerjoe
              damn i love mr2's... i think im going to get one as my next car... maybe project car
              ...then you'll be just like me! Good stuff! The MR2 actually used to be my friend Elton's car... Me and him used to work on that thing night & day to where it was almost my second car! (I was the only other person he trusted to drive that thing!)

...and when he said he was selling it, I just had to get it off him because that thing was like my second child! hahaha

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
              hey u doing to HIN?
              HIN? probably not

Originally posted by Losiracer2
              so Dang man you got those wheels yet homie? I thought you mentioned sometime in Feb and it just turned march 3 hours ago here in AZ haha
              I got a call from the shop couple weeks back; the rims should be at the shop. I just don't have the time to pick them up yet! I waited so long too! Sucks!
              Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

i know what you mean... my dad is talkin like after i get his mr2 back to him (he just moved to Illinois and im fixing the mr2) that he wants to try and sell it to get a supercharged one... i was like well f' that cause im putting too much work into this thing for it to go outside of the family... hell i got my lisence in that car... there's no way im letting it go... if i get it... well ill probablly ended buying a supercharged motor swap... those motors stock can handle 22 psi from a sc/tc... its pretty sick... highly under rated... anyways sorry to blog in your member page...lol

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

i know what you mean... my dad is talkin like after i get his mr2 back to him (he just moved to Illinois and im fixing the mr2) that he wants to try and sell it to get a supercharged one... i was like well f' that cause im putting too much work into this thing for it to go outside of the family... hell i got my lisence in that car... there's no way im letting it go... if i get it... well ill probablly ended buying a supercharged motor swap... those motors stock can handle 22 psi from a sc/tc... its pretty sick... highly under rated... anyways sorry to blog in your member page...lol
                  I'm running 19 psi on LOW boost and 27~ish on HIGH boost... 19 right now is just fine! ...but it eats too much gas! Strictly just a weekend car or a fallback car if the CB is under modification / maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                    I'm running 19 psi on LOW boost and 27~ish on HIGH boost... 19 right now is just fine! ...but it eats too much gas! Strictly just a weekend car or a fallback car if the CB is under modification / maintenance
                    i hear ya... but still must feel nice having such a fine MR car with good boost... :drool:

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

i hear ya... but still must feel nice having such a fine MR car with good boost... :drool:
                      it does! ...but CA gas prices KILL ME! hahaha

Comment

DAMN DUDE your running 19psi on the Mr2 that is just fucken sick im gonna tell my lil brother to look into buying one of those since he wants to get a new car those cars look like they can handle some abuse

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                        "2SIIC"
                        Authentic Jerseys for sale
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

19 PSI is f'n crazy!! nice!

are you still going to boost the accord?
                          No fat chics... My tires will rub!

Comment

Originally posted by Tatsumaki
                            ...are you still going to boost the accord?
                            signs point to YES

Comment

just read over your "to do" list and all i have to say is ........ WW!! its gonna be amazing!! great stuff!!
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                                just read over your "to do" list and all i have to say is ........ WW!! its gonna be amazing!! great stuff!!
                                yea... I already have most of those parts just sitting around in my garage and my storage just waiting to be installed. Now that I have the MR2 to fall back on, all I need now is the time (and MONEY!) to commit to it...

Comment

Working...
                                X