Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Lowering is fine but poly bushings, in my opinion, aren't worth it for a daily driver.

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    So you're saying lowering a DD is a bad idea....?

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
    No updates other than I'm praying this car lasts another year and a half.

The poly bushings and Type II's in the winter are TERRIBLE. I drive it like 1 day a week though so it's not a huge deal but goodness it's horrendous.
    thats why i sold my poly bushings. my car rode well enough without em so i sold my kit to barracuda. yeh i have to agree coilovers werent meant for everyday driving.

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    They came with the car, so they are 1991 Wagon hubcaps and they are 15"

Leave a comment:

• agol
    replied
    were those 5th gen hubcaps? and were the 14" or 15"?

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    No updates other than I'm praying this car lasts another year and a half.

The poly bushings and Type II's in the winter are TERRIBLE. I drive it like 1 day a week though so it's not a huge deal but goodness it's horrendous.

Leave a comment:

• 93blackcb7
    replied
    nice love the wheeles

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    updates on your cb9 george? as i saw u commented my 5lug. my hands are all busted up but i didnt care too much, things had to be done....

Leave a comment:

• RICHIE*GT35R
    replied
    UUUU!!! AAA!!! Nice

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    This is such a great looking wagon! Good job mang!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    I've kind of settled on the F-series, for now at least. I got in on the Bisimoto F22 Header group buy and I really want to see what kind of gains that thing can produce.

However, the build I want to do doesn't really seem to make sense in this chassis. I'd dump in a ton of money and end up with a car that, while unique, is still slow compared to what I could have with the exact same setup in, say, an EK.

My plans are always chaning, but for now I will just limp the wagon along till I graduate. At that point, buy the TL and daily it. On the side, pull the F22 and rebuild the thing right then drop it into an EK with a Bisimoto/Evolution H2B kit. I can find rolling EK shells from other people's old projects super cheap.

Leave a comment:

• 90Cb7sleeper
    replied
    swap is much easier, that way you can have the mad tight 5spdzrs.....

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    A little of both I think. I didn't do the testing but the fact that it's the same across of them and the car isn't running THAT bad. I mean, it's nothing like it used to be but 100 across all cylinders is a little questionable.

Swap time? More like buy a new car and rebuild time the F22 time.

Leave a comment:

• 90Cb7sleeper
    replied
    bad gauge or running weak? swap time?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X