X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
    aahh booooooooooooo wheel gap!

J/p it looks great man! slam it.

Yeah, the plan was to lower it back down about an inch in the front and 1.5" in the back before I went to a meet last weekend but I got lazy. It will be lowered in time for the Knoxville Meet.

Originally posted by Justin Patton View Post
    Looking good bro!
    Thanks!

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
    My favorite wagon. Send me those rims plz.

How are things one state south away?
    Thanks Mike, but I think I'll keep the rims for at least the next month or two.

Tennessee is alright, but I'm already sick of the cold. I need to move to SoCal for real.

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
    Such a badass CB9.
    I can't wait to see your retrofit complete!

You ever going to get bumper lights?
    Yeah, I need to get to work on that retrofit. I've been lazy the last few days. I guess it will become a weekend project since classes start up this Wednesday.

I have bumper lights now, but I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I would like to use them, but because I'm running a Sedan/Coupe bumper cover with a Wagon bumper support, the cover is stretched out to fit in the larger support. This means that I can't physically fit bumper lights in that area. I'm thinking of gutting them out to make brake ducts, but we will have to see.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
      I have bumper lights now, but I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I would like to use them, but because I'm running a Sedan/Coupe bumper cover with a Wagon bumper support, the cover is stretched out to fit in the larger support. This means that I can't physically fit bumper lights in that area. I'm thinking of gutting them out to make brake ducts, but we will have to see.
      Oh, I didn't know you still had the wagon bumper support.

I like your idea about brake ducts.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Oh, I didn't know you still had the wagon bumper support.

I like your idea about brake ducts.
        Yeah, I really should redo the front bumper the right way. Little did I know back then that there was any difference between the sedan/coupe and the wagon one. I REALLY need to buy a new bumper cover too. The one I have is pretty crappy quality to be completely honest.

The brake duct idea is kind of stupid, considering I don't do any real hard driving. Like I said, we will see.

Comment

Looks good man. I want a wagon now!! I really like the black paint to.

Comment

I can't wait to see this car in person with the itr's on.
            [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
              Looks good man. I want a wagon now!! I really like the black paint to.
              Thanks, it seems like everyone wants a wagon now. The paint is actually a super dark blue.

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
              I can't wait to see this car in person with the itr's on.
              I can't wait to get the new door panel and see your car actually running!!!!

Comment

haha, you and me both man. I'm hoping the crankpulley tool comes in tomorrow. finish it up sunday.
                [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

good progress looking nice

Comment

Thanks, it seems like everyone wants a wagon now.
                    Cause they're baller.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                      haha, you and me both man. I'm hoping the crankpulley tool comes in tomorrow. finish it up sunday.
                      Good luck with it!

Originally posted by wagonkid View Post
                      good progress looking nice
                      Thanks!

Cause they're baller.
                      You don't even have the slight idea of baller until you see my car with the wheels I'm looking at getting in a bit. Here are some numbers just to give everyone an idea of what I'm talking about

17x8 17x7 35mm

Comment

You don't even have the slight idea of baller until you see my car with the wheels I'm looking at getting in a bit. Here are some numbers just to give everyone an idea of what I'm talking about

17x8 17x7 35mm
                        Picture and/or name and make of wheels or STFU.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

are you ever going to get an exhaust? At least put a slanted muffler on there. Just a thought. PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

No, this is one thing I'm going to make a stand on and not tell anyone the exact name until I actually get them mounted on the car.

I'll give you this much and no more, there has never been a CB driven with these wheels and they can be found in this thread

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=122294

Comment

Originally posted by LowNknoxville View Post
                              are you ever going to get an exhaust? At least put a slanted muffler on there. Just a thought. PEACE

I was wondering when someone would call me out on that. My exhaust is NASTY. Sounds pretty gross too.

If I do get exhaust it will only be a muffler, as I don't care to spend a lot on an exhaust for a car with a stock motor.

Comment

Thanks, it seems like everyone wants a wagon now. The paint is actually a super dark blue.

wow i feel dumb now lol..very nice color either way esp with the white wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X