Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
    nice clean one aaron..hope you can make it to the H-T Meet also
    Scratch the having-to-work thing. I got the new work schedule today and I have that weekend off! I'll be there!

Comment

Hell yeah. As of now Keith is going to meet me at South Park mall, then we will both cruise to the park. Would you care to join us?
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
        Hell yeah. As of now Keith is going to meet me at South Park mall, then we will both cruise to the park. Would you care to join us?
        Sure. I'll be bringing a friend and hopefully Darius will come with us.

Comment

Cool, I would like to look at the h23 some more, and his new paint. And your non-skeet ride.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

your non-skeet ride.
            LMAO...lets get the cb7 crew together
            -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

good platform to start off with

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
                LMAO...lets get the cb7 crew together
                Hell yeah, that makes a roll in of 3 now, possibly 4. Watch, we will be at the meet only talking to each other and not talking to other honda owners. But, from reading that thread these guys sound pretty cool.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Hell yeah, that makes a roll in of 3 now, possibly 4. Watch, we will be at the meet only talking to each other and not talking to other honda owners. But, from reading that thread these guys sound pretty cool.
                  Sounds good. I hope they're nicer in person than online or else I will only be talking to you, Keith, John (my friend), and Darius (if he comes).

Comment

we can still have fun only talking to fellow accord owners. Does your friend have a wagon that you posted in that other dude's thread?
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

we can still have fun only talking to fellow accord owners. Does your friend have a wagon that you posted in that other dude's thread?
                      Does he have a wagon? Yeah. That's his wagon in the picture. lol. But he probably won't go. I couldn't get him to come to the April 22nd meet so I doubt he'll show this time.

Comment

UPDATE: I forgot to update this, but about a week ago my friend John and I put new axles under the car. Then today my front passenger's inner door handle thingy finally came that I got from eBay and I put it in. Now I'm excited about the meet Saturday.

Comment

Have fun at the meet!!! my car is getting parked saturday night for the big operation!!! Take some pictures for me!

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                            Have fun at the meet!!! my car is getting parked saturday night for the big operation!!! Take some pictures for me!
                            Dang, Nic. Too bad you're not coming, but I'll be sure to take many-much pix0rz!

Comment

I was bored with the stockness of the '91 look so -- for the time being -- I took the taillights from the '90 LX skeet ride and put them in the '91 EX. I'm still gonna do the '92/'93 trunk lid swap but this is just for now.

Then I went for a cruise. I love getting around 30 MPG.

I love fall.

Then I came upon the WRAL Channel 5 news van and neither the news crew nor anything worth reporting on so I drove on.

Then I got to beautiful Jordan Lake, where I work.

The federal government might've taken my family's land and flooded our ol' "stompin' grounds," but it's still pretty.

Then I stopped by our maintenance area to "chew the fat," so to speak.

Last edited by According2Aaron; 10-30-2006, 08:37 PM.

Comment

And now, here's what the old '90 LX skeetmobile looks like with my '91 EX's taillights.

On that car in particular, I still prefer the black steelies.

Comment

Working...
                                X