According2Aaron : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, everybody!</Dr. Nick>

Sorry I haven't been around much in a while. I've been really busy lately. I've moved down to Whiteville for school. I've enrolled in the Parks and Natural Resource Management/Park Ranger Technology program at Southeastern Community College and that keeps me pretty busy.

Lately, I haven't had time or money to do anything with the Honda so it'll probably be a while till I can get anything done like a paint job but hopefully in the near future I'll have time to do something.

Comment

it's all good, not everyone has to keep changing their cars, it's good sometimes to get it to where you are ok and just being content for however long.
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Oh, I'm not content with it, by any means. I've still got plans for it, just don't have the time or money to do it all any time soon.

Still to come:

Minor body work
        Paint
        Coilover system
        etc.

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron
          Oh, I'm not content with it, by any means. I've still got plans for it, just don't have the time or money to do it all any time soon.

Still to come:

Minor body work
          Paint
          Coilover system
          etc.
          wow... lol funny this isn't at all like the person who used to own the white car, all the 'you need to do this' and you always replied that you didn't care to change it, was fine as it was. lol... funny I guess when you get something nicer you want to take care of it. still sounds funny coming from you now haha

Comment

good to see you're still alive Aaron..
            -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
              wow... lol funny this isn't at all like the person who used to own the white car, all the 'you need to do this' and you always replied that you didn't care to change it, was fine as it was. lol... funny I guess when you get something nicer you want to take care of it. still sounds funny coming from you now haha
              Well, with the white Accord, I just didn't care to fix it up because I liked it's ghetto fabulousness and I knew it'd cost waaaaay too much to make it nice.

With this car, however, it's already in good shape and can easily be fixed up into something super nice, so it's much more cost-effective, if you will, to fix this one up. Also, the white Accord was already where I liked it because it was so unique, but this black Accord is still fairly stock..., see?

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
              good to see you're still alive Aaron..
              Haha. Thanks, Keith. Yeah, man, I haven't let "tha man" bring me down! =P

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron
                Well, with the white Accord, I just didn't care to fix it up because I liked it's ghetto fabulousness and I knew it'd cost waaaaay too much to make it nice.

With this car, however, it's already in good shape and can easily be fixed up into something super nice, so it's much more cost-effective, if you will, to fix this one up. Also, the white Accord was already where I liked it because it was so unique, but this black Accord is still fairly stock..., see?

yeah, I figured that much, it makes perfect sense, but still you were the truck guy who put all the love into the truck so it's still funny to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                  yeah, I figured that much, it makes perfect sense, but still you were the truck guy who put all the love into the truck so it's still funny to me.
                  As much as I've loved my Accords, the truck's a family heirloom and means more to me than both Accords put together.

Comment

Working...
                  X