No announcement yet.

prNonVtec4u : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

niceeeee.... it's a bit loud in that garage so it's hard to tell how it sounds exactly, but it does seem a bit lower and quieter than just a muffler.

Pulls hard though man! Very very nice...
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

i'll try to get another one in a quieter place, but as you can tell, you can BARELY tell the car's even on , now i'm even thinking of buying ANOTHER one to replace the test pipe

it's pulling pretty good but i'm still on the stock pt6

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
      My Ride thread
      Flickr
      Originally posted by d112crzy
      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
      All I gotta really say is:
      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

wow... no luv 4 even vids...

My Ride thread
        Flickr
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

I just seen your vid on the revving, sounds nice, however what i would like to know is if your using the stock piping with a removed CAT, i threw on a tip like that, it was deffening to the point where i took it off after an hour of driving, it was so loud, i had a headache for 2 days. care to explain how you guys get a nice deep tone (im thinking of getting a DYNOMAX turbo muffler... not really for turbo setups, just sounds nicer then a ricer tip.. its like a magnaflow, but its full size replacment mufflers with a 3 inch chrome tip on it (3 inch round...) ) whatcha think?

EDIT: Also, i noticed your gauge cluster is in KMH, thats a canadian accord isnt it? With an auto tranny too... werd dude... werd... (or did you swap it and just kill the auto lights?)
          Last edited by js593; 10-04-2007, 11:35 PM.
          90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
          2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Originally posted by js593
            I just seen your vid on the revving, sounds nice, however what i would like to know is if your using the stock piping with a removed CAT, i threw on a tip like that, it was deffening to the point where i took it off after an hour of driving, it was so loud, i had a headache for 2 days. care to explain how you guys get a nice deep tone (im thinking of getting a DYNOMAX turbo muffler... not really for turbo setups, just sounds nicer then a ricer tip.. its like a magnaflow, but its full size replacment mufflers with a 3 inch chrome tip on it (3 inch round...) ) whatcha think?

EDIT: Also, i noticed your gauge cluster is in KMH, thats a canadian accord isnt it? With an auto tranny too... werd dude... werd... (or did you swap it and just kill the auto lights?)
            um, no, it's not kmh all US clusters have kph in smaller print maybe you just noticed for the first time? O.o

and also you didn't mention anything about interior noise, does it still hum loud in the car or did it kill that?
            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Magaflow resonator will work perfectly, look at my mods list and pick out my exhaust work and you'll see... the muffler itself is actually the one messing w/ the final tone, my friend's got 2 old school turbo'd 300zxs, one with straight piping turbo back to a Magnaflow dual tip, and another one with nothing but straight piping from turbo ALL the way and only like a 3 foot glasspack about half way in the piping... and the glasspack-equipped on(with no muffler) is A LOT quieter than the one equipped WITH a muffler...

and also, no my cluster is not on KMH... don't really know where you got that from

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
              O.o

and also you didn't mention anything about interior noise, does it still hum loud in the car or did it kill that?
              sure did man, at cruise it sounds great (as in you can BARELY hear it ) and at WOT it's SICK sounding, really deep tone all the way to redline i'm thinking of cutting off my muffler and see how the car sounds with just the resonated test pipe and magnaflow resonator
              Last edited by prNonVtec4u; 10-05-2007, 07:16 AM.

My Ride thread
              Flickr

Comment

Yeah, i aprolly have a toasted cat converter, i'll end up replacing that, and i'll get a res in there on top of that. That should cool it down alot..... what kina headers are those? 4-2-1?

And i seen your video again, im just blind rofl.... i guess i was that tired lmao
                Last edited by js593; 10-05-2007, 07:51 AM.
                90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
                2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Yeah, i aprolly have a toasted cat converter, i'll end up replacing that, and i'll get a res in there on top of that. That should cool it down alot..... what kina headerS ( ) are those? 4-2-1?

And i seen your video again, im just blind rofl.... i guess i was that tired lmao
                  maybe it was pulling too hard and threw you off

and yea, that's just a 4-2-1 ebay header i have installed does the job...

My Ride thread
                  Flickr

Comment

I love the vids buddy...the motors sounds mean..
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                      I love the vids buddy...the motors sounds mean..
                      thnx

i FINALLY got something worked out for my ECU it'll b back on VERY soon

My Ride thread
                      Flickr

Comment

nice.....
                        Signature Picture removed due to excessive size

VOLVO 240GL bandit crew....all mighty supertank

Comment

Originally posted by kidd262
                          nice.....
                          thnx damn i like how your front end looks... me wanz blck houzd/yelo hi-beem hedlikes
                          Last edited by prNonVtec4u; 10-05-2007, 11:52 PM.

My Ride thread
                          Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
                            COMPLETELY

PHOTOSHOP FTW!!!!
                            I actually like that!
                            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

thnx man, damn i wish i could afford it too

My Ride thread
                              Flickr

Comment

way better vid

My Ride thread
                                Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X