No announcement yet.

prNonVtec4u : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really? , i love it.... oh well, thnx for the comment though man, i appreciate it

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

love the wheels...very nice......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

thnx man, i can't wait i get the chance/time to blackhouse/yellow out my headlights

My Ride thread
        Flickr
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

just thought i'd throw this out there, i'm finally gonna get a hold of a p06 ecu tomorrow, and also just ordered a chipping kit w/a SST.... chip from moates.net

ps. can any1 hook me up w/ a decent lil map lol

My Ride thread
          Flickr

Comment

those are only 16's? i though they were 17's
            93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

nope, 16s , i try not to go higher than that but i'm sure there'll be an exception some time down the road lol

My Ride thread
              Flickr

Comment

What happened to the UnorthodoxRacing Ultra SS pulley set? What's size R Ur tires?

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

the pulley kit is there, just can't really see it on the pics, i'm running 205/50s

My Ride thread
                  Flickr

Comment

time for a lil update again , mods list has been updated and here are some lil random pix of the engine bay's new look :

i'll be sure to take some better pix some other time when the car's cleaner

any feedback appreciated

My Ride thread
                    Flickr

Comment

I'm guessing the first pics were with the springs just put on... and the later ones are after they settled? I LOVE the drop, and the car too. Good luck and keep it up!

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                        I'm guessing the first pics were with the springs just put on... and the later ones are after they settled? I LOVE the drop, and the car too. Good luck and keep it up!
                        actually, the first pix was from when i didn't know any better and was running some e-*** coilovers the rest are with the Skunk2s

thnx for the comment, REALLY appreciated

My Ride thread
                        Flickr

Comment

Wow, wow, wow I see a major change in the engine bay...me definately likes....
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

thnx man there's also a BIG difference in the pull, lol can't wait till i get the ECU done, i'm still running stock pt6

we should meet up some time man, you don't stay too far

My Ride thread
                            Flickr

Comment

Definately bro..btw are you coming to the july 28th meet cause i will be there.
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

??? where at?

My Ride thread
                                Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X