No announcement yet.

prNonVtec4u : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you might be able to use crome. I used crome just yesterday to tune an auto cb.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ok, so not much accomplished today since i had some cars to work on in the shop and class was longer than ever took care of water pump and timing, also transfered my old valve cover and distributor(don't wanna deal w/ the coil thing...), and installed plugs/wires

here's just a couple of random pix

balancer belt.... pfft... who needs it

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
      My Ride thread
      Flickr
      Originally posted by d112crzy
      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
      All I gotta really say is:
      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

that would be great! But you really should follow up in a week and a month or so later, b.c it may run and cause problems later. My speed sensor 'mysteriously' stopped working less than a day after I put in a chipped ecu on my auto, don't remember if it was uber 1.7 or 1.6 b/c I didn't burn the map.

and the auto thing just really sucks.... one day I'll swap mine. Thanks for the quote! And yeah taking time and peicing a turbo together costs sooo much less in the end compared to a kit or just grabbing what's available at the time.
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

any specific version or anything like that? it'd be mad tight if i were able to use Crome, seems like a great program up to date

My Ride thread
          Flickr
          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
            that would be great! But you really should follow up in a week and a month or so later, b.c it may run and cause problems later. My speed sensor 'mysteriously' stopped working less than a day after I put in a chipped ecu on my auto, don't remember if it was uber 1.7 or 1.6 b/c I didn't burn the map.

and the auto thing just really sucks.... one day I'll swap mine. Thanks for the quote! And yeah taking time and peicing a turbo together costs sooo much less in the end compared to a kit or just grabbing what's available at the time.
            i personally dig the "auto thing" when done correctly even though, yes the 5 spd always has it's advantages

My Ride thread
            Flickr

Comment

I used the latest version of crome.

Smokin, the most likely had nothing to do with the failing of your vss. Just coincidence.

Comment

if you ever get a chance, can you e-mail me that version of Crome, i'd REALLY appreciate it

quick q. though, was the vehicle originally equipped w/ a M1-numbered TCU?

My Ride thread
                Flickr

Comment

yea.

It's 91-AccordLX's car. F22B dohc.

You can dl the latest version from tunewithcrome.com

Comment

my car isn't, and when i did plug one in, the red LED light inside was flashing as if it was throwing a whole bunch of codes... it did shift just fine though

My Ride thread
                    Flickr

Comment

Do you know if the torque converter locks up in the highway?

That seems to be the biggest issue right now for people that have succesfully ran a p06 with their auto cb.

Alex's doesn't lock up anymore. It did at first tho. It's not an actual issue, more of annoyance. The lock up makes for better gas mileage.

Comment

also one more thing, the auto tranny that came equipped on the motor has the code MP1A on it

My Ride thread
                        Flickr

Comment

Do you know if the torque converter locks up in the highway?

That seems to be the biggest issue right now for people that have succesfully ran a p06 with their auto cb.

Alex's doesn't lock up anymore. It did at first tho. It's not an actual issue, more of annoyance. The lock up makes for better gas mileage.
                          what's the consequences of the tq. conv. not locking up? the car won't pick up speed?

My Ride thread
                          Flickr

Comment

Nothing besides losing gas mileage.

It was meant for gas mileage mostly. You can feel if it locks up when you're doing about 50mph on the highway.

It's a small sacrifice you have to do to run a chipped p06.

If you really want that mileage, then you can tune for gas mileage.

Comment

cool, then i'll just plug it in and see what happens

is the MP1A tranny really a JDM H22 auto LSD? cause that's what i read on the sticky and that's what it's equipped with
                              Last edited by prNonVtec4u; 09-10-2007, 04:00 PM.

My Ride thread
                              Flickr

Comment

better gas mileage is good
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X