• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
    good shit
    thnx man

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post

Nice bro,when is the Beast hitting the Dyno

good job on the hard work
    thnx lots. not anytime soon from what i foresee still trying to convince this fat immigrant to come back to fl and get back on the game got LOTS more to go

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    That video will be legendary. Can't wait till you get all yours mods done
    haha!

good times! that makes two of us on the mods, lol. all comes down to the money ...

ps. get your fat ass back already! ...

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u View Post
      alright alright, let's not play point the finger now, it's all good man, his shit's running and that's all that matters

how's your CB cleanliness addiction coming along? lol
      LOL... i think i was having a bad night or something.. oh well.

well... .i know i need to wash the damn thing. it sat in the grass this last week and didn't get moved. now there is shit all over it. Going to wash it as soon as I can get back to the house before dark.

btw... great kills. and the worst thing is that you can say ... "hey guys .. not bad for the grocery getter.. and YES .. its an AUTO !! "

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

that's exactly my saying!

b4 a run ppl ask me, " what's all done?". i'll say, "just basic shit and tuned. it's just an auto."

they're perspective COMPLETELY changes after that and are like, "yea yea, let's do it!" or "ehh... *thinking, not wasting my time"... they go home feeling like SHIT by getting MURDERED by a 4dr auto ACCORD

great feeling!

My Ride thread
        Flickr
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Whats this jose telling me your trying to go vtak on us?

Comment

idk man

tempting, but still undecided... with the way she's running, non-vtec seems to have pretty damn good potential so idk..

My Ride thread
            Flickr

Comment

I think you should stay with the f22b man. get some cams for that thing. I think a bisi header would be awesome as well. but the header was designed for the f22a head flow pattern, so i dont know how that would work out. maybe contact bisi to see what he has to say.

also, the 13 second runs. were you spraying?

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                I think you should stay with the f22b man. get some cams for that thing. I think a bisi header would be awesome as well. but the header was designed for the f22a head flow pattern, so i dont know how that would work out. maybe contact bisi to see what he has to say.

also, the 13 second runs. were you spraying?
                nothin more than a rich 50 shot. haven't atually been to da track, but all the cars i just posted about are in the 13s. i've witnessed that vette do 13.4 b4.

My Ride thread
                Flickr

Comment

b4 a run ppl ask me, " what's all done?". i'll say, "just basic shit and tuned. it's just an auto."

they're perspective COMPLETELY changes after that and are like, "yea yea, let's do it!" or "ehh... *thinking, not wasting my time"... they go home feeling like SHIT by getting MURDERED by a 4dr auto ACCORD

great feeling!
                  LOL yo people were getting piss when I was saying... YOUR GETTING BEAT WITH A FAMILY CAR.... AND AUTO TOO....
                  Accord Of The Month January 09
                  Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                  BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                    LOL yo people were getting piss when I was saying... YOUR GETTING BEAT WITH A FAMILY CAR.... AND AUTO TOO....
                    lol
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...55#post2618755

Comment

stay non vtec for now my friend. Plus, you don't want to have to change your user name do you?

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

tru, lol. we'll see. nothing else will be gettin done for a while. till funds pick back up and jose's ass gets back. ill just keep beating the shit outta her 4 now, lol
                        Last edited by prNonVtec4u; 01-01-2009, 03:47 PM.

My Ride thread
                        Flickr

Comment

sounds good man

got a chance to pull a car on an h22 eg, car and a half on a worked mustang, and dead even pull w/ a vette

lovin' it so far!
                          looks like i'm gonna have 2 step my game up a little

H23vtec
                          Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

9.0's at 81mph in the 1/8th mile ohh how i miss my baby.

Comment

BS!

stay where you're at and lemme catch up! i'm only spraying a 50shot so far...

My Ride thread
                            Flickr

Comment

great feeling!
                              Thats exactly why i dont wanna do the tranny conversion.
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

13-second autos FTW

Dont worry imma be on that same platform hopefully later on this year..
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X