No announcement yet.

lokuputha : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are some cool ass pics. The welding and cutting ones look awesome.

At least now you have a better "alternate route" when visiting Port Hope.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Freaking sweet pics.

You all ever get your engine management straightened out on your project car?
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

The pics are awesome man !!!!!!!!!!!
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

yeah the pics turned out pretty good...I took about 150 so the chances were pretty good I had some descent ones.

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
          Freaking sweet pics.

You all ever get your engine management straightened out on your project car?
          Hey Mike, we got a local company to sponsor us for the engine management; we are going with a Formula SAE specific engine management setup made by some FSAE Alumni. Maybe later on when we are more developed we can hop on the big boy toys, data acquisition, analysis and all.
          DEVOTE

Comment

Oh yeah... after more discussion with teh missus...... GREENLIGHT on the F20A CB9 ! ! !

Also... you think you might want to sell me your suspention when you upgrade?

Your car is simply INCREDIBLE to drive, full stop. I never would have guessed the a CB could work quite like that.

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

damn bro i just love those rims. awesome pics

Comment

The whole car looks even better in person !! Even before I got to see it in person it was one of my favorite cars on the site.

Turbo style rims are win, they suit that car so well... Hopefully Il be getting some OG Rikens at some point.

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post

Hey Mike, we got a local company to sponsor us for the engine management; we are going with a Formula SAE specific engine management setup made by some FSAE Alumni. Maybe later on when we are more developed we can hop on the big boy toys, data acquisition, analysis and all.
                  Good deal man, just let me know, and we can work something out for you all. How's the project coming along?
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
                    Good deal man, just let me know, and we can work something out for you all. How's the project coming along?
                    We'll be racing by spring; I have to finish up the suspension system and we are all good; the priority right now is getting the car made ASAP; so things like the LSD has been left out for a direct spool system. Instead of Ohlins dampers, we are using cheaper bicycle ones. It should be good; I'll make a full thread about it once its all complete.
                    DEVOTE

Comment

DEVOTE

Comment

Great looking car I really wish I could have made it to the canada meet , it would have been nice to see it in person
                        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                          Great looking car I really wish I could have made it to the canada meet , it would have been nice to see it in person
                          thanks sunburn, you should have, its was a pretty sweet meet. The one Jake came to started @ 11am and finished @ 330am.
                          DEVOTE

Comment

thanks sunburn, where about "in the trenches" are you?
                            not to far from slammed4thgen , about 5 mi or so lol

Comment

loku glad you finally got some proper seat mounts. maybe now you won't go flying out the front windshield with the seat if you ever get into an accident.

pics looks sawweeet. gotta love the canada fall. love going up north and checking out the boonies at this time of year.

edit: astro good job brah!!

Members Ride

Comment

thanks sunburn, you should have, its was a pretty sweet meet. The one Jake came to started @ 11am and finished @ 330am.
                                yeah had our rooms reserved and deposits for the lunch amd all that , then my clutch started acting up.
                                i did not want to take the chance that it would go while we were there .
                                next time I hope

Comment

Working...
                                X