X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from the recent Niagara Falls Meet pictures:

DEVOTE

Comment

yoo viran! thanks for taking the sick pictures at the niagara cb7 meet. do you have msn by any chance? pm it to me if you do. we gotta talk about some stuff

oh by the way.. after 2 years of waiting, it was finally nice to see your car in person! amazingly rare and comfy looking seats ftw!

Members Ride

Comment

you just gave this newb more ambition, seriously nice job man
        1990 accord LX-Laurel Blue
        predator intake/OBX header,down pipe and resonator
        tune up-belts,gaskets,fluids
        17" rims and tires

Comment

draxo, you have pm.

zone90cb7lx, that means a lot...thanks.
          DEVOTE

Comment

any updates V? how are the seats holding up? I need to grab me some seats as comfy as yours are

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

updates eh...lol...

1) Battery blew up. Paid $50 for a free battery replacement. Canadian Tire...go figure.

2) Took the time to relocate the battery to a better place and install two chassis mounted rods through the battery. You'll know what I mean when I post pix.

3) The crappy master cylinder I got last year is off again...I am sure there is too much preload, so the master cylinder isn't returning causing the brakes to drag big time. So its back in the garage awaiting the Honda OEM master cylinder.

I am pretty sure its not the brake booster.

4) The seats are holding up very very very well. love them. I am making some sheet metal seat brackets. Just picked up a rivet gun from Canadian Tire.

Still have to:

Wire the fogs
              Install Lexus fog light in the back
              Put back car carpet; although I am looking for a tan colored carpet.
              replace all windows with the brown tinted CB1 windows.
              New windshield
              wire steering wheel horn
              lengthen steering wheel bracket to increase steering wheel adjustment so I can lower it more.
              get some Bilstein HD dampers with a custom dampening rate.
              da da daada ....

and so on.

These days I am too busy helping with Lanka Gardens, my family restaurant. We are @ Harbourfront Center all weekend so drop by you GTA folk.
              pix will be up soon enough.
              Last edited by lokuputha; 09-25-2008, 02:42 AM.
              DEVOTE

Comment

can't sleep....can't wait to drive the car after the new OEM master cylinder and stainless steel clutch line.

gnight.
                DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post
                  can't sleep....can't wait to drive the car after the new OEM master cylinder and stainless steel clutch line.

gnight.
                  i can't sleep either.

let us know how the ride is bro. when are you getting her back?

Members Ride

Comment

got the car back form the garage...only got to install the new brake master cylinder...wow! its nice. no more squishy feelings.

I am going to put in the SS clutch line tomorrow and have a look at a new gasoline leak coming from the engine. There seems to be gasoline dripping from right above the front sway bar close to the left side wheel.

I should put more pictures up. OK, tomorrow, I'll upload 10 pictures. 56k go eat some corn.
                    DEVOTE

Comment

Is it tomorrow yet?

Comment

a little photoshoot with my man lonski this is from way back in April...just found the pics in my laptop.

Last edited by lokuputha; 10-06-2008, 08:15 PM.
                        DEVOTE

Comment

Sweet pics man. I haven't seen lonski's car since February when I met up with him. Both cars look great as usual.
                          Originally posted by deevergote.
                          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
                            Sweet pics man. I haven't seen lonski's car since February when I met up with him. Both cars look great as usual.
                            Honestly, Lonski's car is the cleanest CB I've ever seen That metallic grey paint is pure seks.

new pics coming soon...doing some interior, engine, exterior work.
                            DEVOTE

Comment

waaaayyyy etter then when u first started
                              BADMON TING

(\__/)
                              (O.o )
                              (> < ) This is Bunny.
                              Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Originally posted by j2g87 View Post
                                waaaayyyy etter then when u first started
                                thanks man!

here are some much needed interior pics...its so hard to take pics of the interior with the roof in the way.

cruisin' at the C7Perfomance Fall Tour

Teaching a friend how to drive stick...do I smell clutch?
                                Last edited by lokuputha; 10-06-2008, 08:15 PM.
                                DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
                                X