lokuputha : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordtypeR
    Damn the cb's looking nice buddy..so what are you driving now buddy..
    im driving around a 96 Toyota Tercel Coupe...that thing is awesome....it weighs just below 2000lbs and its really fun...the only front wheel drive car that I have driven that can drive around a corner...

now that the accord is garaged, I can concentrate on building it up properly...V6 J-Swap...I think so

Originally posted by C91BLX7
    what ever floats your boat, I hate the 9091 rear!!
    lol, you'll like the 90-91 tails I have lined up
    DEVOTE

Comment

Wow thats a unique swap..
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i just noticed the DOHCnonVTEC sticker! i want that so bad. haha can't find em anywhere. unless im just blind.

when are you back in TO bro? we should definitely meet up for a coffee.

p.s i friggin love your car.

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by draxo
          i just noticed the DOHCnonVTEC sticker! i want that so bad. haha can't find em anywhere. unless im just blind.

when are you back in TO bro? we should definitely meet up for a coffee.

p.s i friggin love your car.
          I got that decal custom made...Honda never made a sign that read "non-VTEC" ...it looks pretty authentic doesn't it

I was just in Toronto for the last week, but I was wayy too busy helping to start up our family restaurant Lanka Gardens.

Check it out Link: Inviting All Cb7tuners to new Restaurant (Toronto)

I might be back in February, but definitely at the end of April. We'll do a meet then
          DEVOTE

Comment

hi brownson. hrappe new yerrr.

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
              I got that decal custom made...Honda never made a sign that read "non-VTEC" ...it looks pretty authentic doesn't it

I was just in Toronto for the last week, but I was wayy too busy helping to start up our family restaurant Lanka Gardens.

Check it out Link: Inviting All Cb7tuners to new Restaurant (Toronto)

I might be back in February, but definitely at the end of April. We'll do a meet then
              wow! im sri lankan as well. im gonna have to check this place out!! it looks AWESOME. im actually really craving some authentic sri lankan dishes right about now.

keep me updated when you're heading down bro. we'll have to meet up

Members Ride

Comment

Are you gonna be building the motor or are you just doing the swap..

My Old Baby
                SOLD TO

Comment

I admire the fact that you are sticking with the 90-91 tails.

Most people swap over to 92-93 which is not bad or anything. It's just sometimes, it's cool to see a member have some love for the 90-91's.

The cb is looking great as always man.

Comment

Are you gonna be building the motor or are you just doing the swap..
                    I don't think there is any need to build the J motors, if anything I can get a Hondata ECU, a good set of headers, intake and match it to my current RSR Rxmag exhaust, and done. That should easily yield 300hp and a hell of a lot of torque.

I will have to increase the front suspension rates a little...that or get a CD hood and fenders to lighten up the front a little.

This is a good 18month plan. by no means am I going to do a J-swap over a weekend

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                    I admire the fact that you are sticking with the 90-91 tails.

Most people swap over to 92-93 which is not bad or anything. It's just sometimes, it's cool to see a member have some love for the 90-91's.

The cb is looking great as always man.
                    Thanks ya I really like the 90-91 tails, it makes the rear end look more square, which goes well with the overall design scheme.
                    Last edited by lokuputha; 01-04-2008, 01:14 PM.
                    DEVOTE

Comment

I don't think there is any need to build the J motors, if anything I can get a Hondata ECU, a good set of headers, intake and match it to my current RSR Rxmag exhaust, and done. That should easily yield 300hp and a hell of a lot of torque.

I will have to increase the front suspension rates a little...that or get a CD hood and fenders to lighten up the front a little.

This is a good 18month plan. by no means am I going to do a J-swap over a weekend
                      Damn thats alot of power...

My Old Baby
                      SOLD TO

Comment

Damn thats alot of power...
                        lol...yeah I think thats enough

Decision time: To turn the CB into a track car or to turn the CB into a track car. Decisions, decisions.

I don't drive the CB everyday now, its basically a summer car, if that. So I've made the ultimate decision, to turn the CB into primarily a track car.
                        I think this will be fun, especially the no compromise part.

Angle of attack:

-Racing Harts + Potenza's RE-01R or ADVAN A048
                        -TAS 11" rear disk conversion with adjustable brake bias
                        -J32 or J35 V6...NA, yes.
                        -6 speed transmission
                        -Hondata ECU, I want to be able to tune the car and leave it.
                        -Fuel delivery system
                        -AC is a goner
                        -power steering is a goner...I think, I'll have to test it out.
                        -full suspension bushings kit
                        -chassis cross braces
                        -TEIN SUPER STREET w/ Pillowball & EDFC ....or Function & Form Autolife Type II Coil-overs
                        -CF panel swap: hood, trunk, front fenders, floor???, roof???, underbody tray???

Expect a bunch of stuff on my car to go on sale soon enough.

-minty F20 motor & tranny
                        -shiny new Honda OEM drive shafts
                        -short shifter
                        -Custom 3-way Integra Intake system
                        -original tan front seats
                        -original steering wheel
                        -brown carpet

...I think I can do it. Give me two years.
                        Last edited by lokuputha; 01-19-2008, 09:18 PM.
                        DEVOTE

Comment

lol...yeah I think thats enough

Decision time: To turn the CB into a track car or to turn the CB into a track car. Decisions, decisions.

I don't drive the CB everyday now, its basically a summer car, if that. So I've made the ultimate decision, to turn the CB into primarily a track car.
                          I think this will be fun, especially the no compromise part.

Angle of attack:

-Racing Harts + Potenza's RE-01R or ADVAN A048
                          -TAS 11" rear disk conversion with adjustable brake bias
                          -J32 or J35 V6...NA, yes.
                          -6 speed transmission
                          -Hondata ECU, I want to be able to tune the car and leave it.
                          -Fuel delivery system
                          -AC is a goner
                          -power steering is a goner...I think, I'll have to test it out.
                          -full suspension bushings kit
                          -chassis cross braces
                          -TEIN SUPER STREET w/ Pillowball & EDFC ....or Function & Form Autolife Type II Coil-overs
                          -CF panel swap: hood, trunk, front fenders, floor???, roof???, underbody tray???

Expect a bunch of stuff on my car to go on sale soon.

-minty F20 motor & tranny
                          -shiny new Honda OEM drive shafts
                          -short shifter
                          -Custom 3-way Integra Intake system
                          -original tan front seats
                          -original steering wheel
                          -brown carpet

...I think I can do it. Give me two years.
                          u wana test out my cb with no power stering lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1991exrs
                            u wana test out my cb with no power stering lol
                            actually what is your review of the lack of power steering? I use to have a 82 Pony that had no power steering, hard work but really strengthens the upper body.
                            DEVOTE

Comment

actually what is your review of the lack of power steering? I use to have a 82 Pony that had no power steering, hard work but really strengthens the upper body.
                              My car doesnt have power steering either, I dont really noice a HUGE difference. Corners are waaaay more fun cause you actually have to try.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

i dont have power steering either.. it's kind of a bitch in parking lots but other than that i don't mind.

Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X