lokuputha : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hondatuner998
    What are those seats out of?? They look pretty cool.

they are the optional sports seats from the AE92 Toyota Corolla GT-S
    I still havn't installed them...Im thinking of reupholstering them to match the interior.
    DEVOTE

Comment

hey man. car looks great as usual! i cant wait to see that thing in person.

when is the next meet going to be anyway? ill probably be there. im not saying anything for sure yet, but probably.

and big props on getting your car in Honda Tunig Mag.
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

My cb needs body work badly. Mine looks almost the same as yours before the transformation. Would you be able to refer me to your guy? Or if you know someone else? I understand you're from T-dot, I'm from missy. Been shopping 'round here for quite some time for a good deal on body and paint job.

Would appreciate any ideas, Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R
          hey man. car looks great as usual! i cant wait to see that thing in person.

when is the next meet going to be anyway? ill probably be there. im not saying anything for sure yet, but probably.

and big props on getting your car in Honda Tunig Mag.

Thanks EX-R. The next meet will probably be in the spring, April, May.

Originally posted by lonski
          My cb needs body work badly. Mine looks almost the same as yours before the transformation. Would you be able to refer me to your guy? Or if you know someone else? I understand you're from T-dot, I'm from missy. Been shopping 'round here for quite some time for a good deal on body and paint job.

Would appreciate any ideas, Thanks!
          Hey lonski, u have pm Have fun with the body work
          DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
            no joke dude. give me a shell, all the bolts, and every single piece. i could get one of these cars back to OEM spec, with everything working flawlessly, in 1 day.

EDIT: oh, and yes, you DO dare say turbo
            hey then help me do my swap ill buy a case of 24

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
              Thanks EX-R. The next meet will probably be in the spring, April, May.
              i thought there was gonna be one like the last weekend of this month or something. but if it's in the spring, then the swap might already be done.

oh, and i forgot to mention this before, but......THOSE WHEELS ARE TOO SICK!!! where did you even find them?
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R
                i thought there was gonna be one like the last weekend of this month or something. but if it's in the spring, then the swap might already be done.

oh, and i forgot to mention this before, but......THOSE WHEELS ARE TOO SICK!!! where did you even find them?

oh yeah, I was going to come back to Toronto at the end of the month, but I'm not certain. I didn't want to commit and again not have my car make it to a meet, again.

If u'd like, setup an Automn Meet in the Regional Section, there should be about 10ppl from the GTA that are able to make it.
                DEVOTE

Comment

Hey congrats Honda Tuning mag

We like: Its a cb7
                  My Ride...

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                    If u'd like, setup an Automn Meet in the Regional Section, there should be about 10ppl from the GTA that are able to make it.
                    Myself included, but AGAIN, the cb7 will not make it...its undergoing a heart transplant (yet again), and a few other goodies that will help it breath better, and look cleaner

Thats all im saying til' its done.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by 93_EXR.
                      Hey congrats Honda Tuning mag

We like: Its a cb7

We like: YOUR ALIVE!!!!!

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Yo congrats!!! I was reading the mag!!! And then I saw it was a CB7... And it hit me. I'm like I've seen this car before And read the name and said ohhhh shit it lokuputha CB7.. I'm glad for you Keep up the good work
                        Accord Of The Month January 09
                        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
                          Yo congrats!!! I was reading the mag!!! And then I saw it was a CB7... And it hit me. I'm like I've seen this car before And read the name and said ohhhh shit it lokuputha CB7.. I'm glad for you Keep up the good work

Me too...another cb showing them how its done.
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

appreciate it guys ...

I just can't wait till summer to bring it back out again. Right now its stored away back at home while I am at school...oh well...my little brother still gets to play around with it...maybe he'll do the AE92 seat swap and the TSX retrofit while I'm away
                            DEVOTE

Comment

i just looked at every page an man your car is amazing the work you have done is first class an congrats on the mag
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                                i just looked at every page an man your car is amazing the work you have done is first class an congrats on the mag
                                thanks 1990Ex
                                DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
                                X