Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
    Very clean!! I like it

how much did it cost you ...to get your rear quarters done???

Thanks SN2BH22CB7,

Im trying to keep it clean...

Toronto rust repairs are very very cheap...something like the rear quarters can be done for less than 500CAD including paint.

I am getting a new driverside floor welded in for around 100CAD
    DEVOTE

Comment

Whats the word buddy on the repair..anything new..
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

nice upgrade. like the rims never saw them before.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
        disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

how is that "WTF repair" coming along???
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

project WTF is hopefully going to be finished tomorrow. I'll post some pics up by then. Now I don't really know if I want to put the carpet back....

I wonder how annoying it would be to just spray the entire floor with truck bed liner. Anyone done this before?
            DEVOTE

Comment

project WTF man you aint right buddy..Anyways about the carpet put it back in otherwise its gonna sound very noisy in the car...one of my friends treid it in his civic...
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Damn that sucks about your floor.Lookin good I really like those wheels
                Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                  I wonder how annoying it would be to just spray the entire floor with truck bed liner. Anyone done this before?
                  That would give your cabin a really cool, yet subtle race look.

I wonder if bed liner would provide any sound dampening.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
                    That would give your cabin a really cool, yet subtle race look.

I wonder if bed liner would provide any sound dampening.

pretty sure there would be some sound deadening...

update: bodyshop will finish floor transplant Saturday morning 10am.
                    DEVOTE

Comment

no car until Monday....my CB is going to miss the meet again!...

i wonder if I can sneak the car out of the bodyshop just for the meet...
                      DEVOTE

Comment

Do it V....we all want to see that bitch...but if it doesnt make it...dont feel bad...cause mine is STILL headless....GRR.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
                          Do it V....we all want to see that bitch...but if it doesnt make it...dont feel bad...cause mine is STILL headless....GRR.

went into the shop...there is no way they were going to let me have it...

DEVOTE

Comment

Done Yet?!

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
                              Done Yet?!
                              Yes Sir!....picked it up on Monday. Honestly, the best modification i've done yet.

1) It is so so so quiet in the cabin...now the exhaust sounds wicked. I am honestly reconsidering putting back the carpet. It is that quiet.

2) No more weird smells and hot fumes from the engine, and the resulting dizziness.

3) The chassis seems to be more taught....I guess a few missing areas of paneling can have a big effect on chassis rigidity. Im thinking of going back to the shop and getting some more sheet metal panels welded on to stiffen up the chassis a little bit more.

will post some pics tomorrow.
                              Last edited by lokuputha; 07-18-2007, 01:23 AM.
                              DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha

2) No more weird smells and hot fumes from the engine inside, and the resulting dizziness.
                                ahaha

Those TSX projectors look like they're gonna be pretty dang awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X