No announcement yet.

lokuputha : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see great progress buddy...keep it coming...
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
      ...took this pic a while back...just found it...

the all greatful CB7tuner calendar!...amongst my shrine to all that is mechanical and transportation. good job to who ever worked on it!

Yo when did calenders come out and where can I get one..oh how much is it...

My Old Baby
      SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by 93_EXR.
        I wish i had a mechanic. but i work at honda so i can't really label one of them my mechanic.

how do you like the short shifter..??

and at the meet i want to hear your exhaust system.
        the short shifter is great...it requires consciously slower hand movements to shift though...once you realize that...it makes shifting very very smooth...wayyy better than stock...its complements the ITR's increased steering feel as well

i'll try posting some sound clips...it might not sound too great...I need a good tune-up...and the winter temperatures don't help either

Originally posted by accordtypeR
        I see great progress buddy...keep it coming...
        thanks accordtypeR...

more info on the calendar on this thread: LINK <:::::::::::::::::::
        Last edited by lokuputha; 04-05-2007, 02:12 PM.
        DEVOTE

Comment

your welcome and thank you for the link...

My Old Baby
          SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
            your welcome and thank you for the link...
            thank you and you are welcome
            Last edited by lokuputha; 04-06-2007, 02:54 PM.
            DEVOTE

Comment

Your members ride thread is so well put together like your car...I really enjoy you having pics on every page
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                Your members ride thread is so well put together like your car...I really enjoy you having pics on every page

Thanks Accordtune....i mean Gemini

i need to get some more things done on my CB...just waiting for finals to finish....will post more pics as soon as two weeks from now
                DEVOTE

Comment

Car still looking Good Bro!! Did you ever have a chance to put that intake on?? Im really interested in getting one, but want to find out how it fit under the hood. Your probly tired of me asking about it!
                  5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord1
                    Car still looking Good Bro!! Did you ever have a chance to put that intake on?? Im really interested in getting one, but want to find out how it fit under the hood. Your probly tired of me asking about it!
                    lol...no i havn't had a chance...i have to relocate the battery to the trunk...i just got a sealed battery...just need to wait for three weeks...after finals...

i've seen someone else on the forum with this type of intake....actually they had a carbon fiber one....it fit fine...
                    DEVOTE

Comment

here's a pic when we went up to Terry Fox lookout point to watch the latest lunar eclipse...

DEVOTE

Comment

I recently took some pictures for another thread so thought I would post it here as well....OEM 1990 steering Wheel vs. 1st Gen ITR Steering Wheel swap

OEM Outer Diameter = 375mm (14.75")

ITR Outer Diameter = 350mm (13.75")
                        DEVOTE

Comment

apparently an inch makes a difference huh.

is it pretty clean and straight forward install?

do you retain the airbaggalo?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                            apparently an inch makes a difference huh.

is it pretty clean and straight forward install?

do you retain the airbaggalo?
                            u can really feel what the wheels are doing now...and the leather is really soft...if that matters

easy to install...there is just 1 12mm (i think) nut that you have to loosen...

getting the horn to work might require some work but could be a great Sunday project.

never had air bags...
                            DEVOTE

Comment

ok...school is finished...just did a drive to Toronto from Thunder Bay....kind of...broke down in Sudbury, car overheated....

we were constantly doing 4000rpm+ driving up to Sudbury...pretty fun...but the cooling system didn't think so...

Canadian Tire wanted $1800.00 to fix it...i said F-it and shipped the CB to my house from Sudbury...i could get an entire motor swap for that price!!...got a ride back in the family mini van.

here r pictures...havn't checked the engine yet...the car just arrived today...will update about cooling system later

ok....1000km @ 4000rpm+ can be a problem....actual speed is apprx. 160km/h...might need to rebuild the engine

DEVOTE

Comment

Nice pics man. Sucks about the cooling system though. Hope too much damage wasn't done to the motor.

You did 1000km @ approx 100mph? That's crazy! Are there no speed limits over there?

I noticed your CEL was on in that last pic. What was that for?

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X