lokuputha : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the encouragement guys.
    If it wasn't for this site motivating me, I probably would have sold the cb and bought a minivan. (don't ask y )
    DEVOTE

Comment

love the headlights also nice paint
      i LOVE jdM

Comment

Originally posted by jTUNEDsedan
        love the headlights also nice paint
        Thanks man. U seem to have a pretty nice cars urself...i just havn't seen any pics of it yet.

question: does that lip scrape at all....im gonna be installing my Legend lip pretty soon, just need an idea of how careful I have to drive after.
        DEVOTE

Comment

NEW Camera! Yeah!

ok with this I should be able to take some decent pics.

I got the blue version

...and thanks to Clemson90Accord for the dash and parts! Great seller.

...packaging was insane!

Last edited by lokuputha; 11-28-2006, 11:07 PM.
          DEVOTE

Comment

nice job restoring your car. I have been to mississuaga(spelling/lazy) and toronto.... I actually like the roads and the QEW. I like the way the interstate/highway is setup in Canada vs. the U.S. I really want to go back.

Did you install any parts yet? Post some pics. keep up the work. It is worth it.
            JDMish R34-ed cb7 - SOLD!!
            Integra GS-R -

Comment

Originally posted by jdmish
              nice job restoring your car. I have been to mississuaga(spelling/lazy) and toronto.... I actually like the roads and the QEW. I like the way the interstate/highway is setup in Canada vs. the U.S. I really want to go back.

Did you install any parts yet? Post some pics. keep up the work. It is worth it.
              Thanks jdmish,

Yeah man I love those Toronto roads...whenever there is no traffic its great....almost no speedlimit on the freeways!!! The best freeway driving ring is west on 401, south on 427, east on QUE (Gardner Expw), and north on Don Valley Prkw...5th gear and nothing under 160km/h. (hypothetically of course)

about the parts..will be finally wiring the fogs (front and rear), and rear wing, and maybe the lip this christmas break...just needed some offtime
              DEVOTE

Comment

Post some picks of the roads there. I drove my car up there from Virginia. I drove around toronto everyday just because It was fun to drive up there. I do not miss the downtown toronto rush hour traffic

And... yeah...I had to laugh about the speeding... I was speeding for no reason up there. Just straight and clear as could be on those roads; perfect for dropping the hammer.
                Integra GS-R -

Comment

I don't have any pics of the highways myself...I've never really thought of taking pictures while driving at 160
                  ...just got these off the internet...

Disclaimer: By no means do I encourage speeding on these road...when there is traffic around.
                  If anyone wants to speed thats their right, but don't put anyone else in danger.

ok now thats done...here r the pics of the roads. Most are three lane one-way;
                  Including the collectors, sometimes the freeways have about 12 lanes both ways (Did U Know: The 14-lane section of the 401 is the second most travelled superhighway in North America. )

...catch a nice Sunday morning and its just u and the road!

DEVOTE

Comment

Here r some more pics of Toronto's crazy highway system...courtesy of someone else on the internet.... enjoy...can't wait for summer

The mother of them all!!! 401
                    DEVOTE

Comment

YESSS!!!! Damn... I am smiling right now!!! I remember those roads and the 100kmh signs. At night and during the right time those roads are perfect for cruising. Thanks for posting them up. Brings back memories.
                      Integra GS-R -

Comment

Originally posted by jdmish
                        YESSS!!!! Damn... I am smiling right now!!! I remember those roads and the 100kmh signs. At night and during the right time those roads are perfect for cruising. Thanks for posting them up. Brings back memories.
                        yeah man, brings back memories for me too...can't wait to go back this Christmas....
                        DEVOTE

Comment

So, I decided I am going to keep the F20A DOHC motor and do a real engine build next summer....thusly, i need a proper vinyl to represent it....

these are still in the conceptual stages...these will need cleaning up.

what do u guys think...

take 1:

take 2:

DEVOTE

Comment

Take 2 Please For $500

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                              Take 2 Please For $500
                              hahaha u drive a hard bargain
                              DEVOTE

Comment

ok new design....the other one was too much... this one is more subtle and mostly sticks with the OEM theme...
                                what do u guys think...is this any better?

Last edited by lokuputha; 12-04-2006, 12:40 AM.
                                DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
                                X