No announcement yet.

lokuputha : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the car polished...had to do something to protect the naked paint from all the anti-winter chemicals around here
    I bet the extra slippery paint provides some sort of performance gain. I'm going to say 0.0625hp gain at 220km/h. Now I need to test that hypothesis.

Before Polish:

After Polish:

Guess where I got the CB polished.

Winter In Thunder Bay...very post card

Last edited by lokuputha; 02-14-2007, 12:06 PM.
    DEVOTE

Comment

clean - >

wow!! your car looks super clean now

First look at the rims i didn't really like them but the more i look at them the more i like them,

The fog lights are a nice touch, What next?
      My Ride...

Comment

Originally posted by 93_EXR.
        wow!! your car looks super clean now

First look at the rims i didn't really like them but the more i look at them the more i like them,

The fog lights are a nice touch, What next?

Thanks man!

I know what u mean about the wheels. I liked them when I got them, but now I like them even more...they are a very subtle style...

Whats next...unfortunately or fortunately I have to get my floor fixed...something about how if the holes get any bigger I'll fall right through, get sprayed with gasoline and blowup maybe I can do some re-welding while I am at it.

but in the summer, total engine rebuild and a sound system overhaul-->quality over quantity
        DEVOTE

Comment

DAM SUPER CLEAN ASS CAR
          ACCORDEX92
          CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDEX92
            DAM SUPER CLEAN ASS CAR
            I know eh....too bad it can't be that clean for ever...
            although the shop told me that this polish will last an entire year...

Last edited by lokuputha; 11-15-2006, 08:31 PM.
            DEVOTE

Comment

OK...here's what happened...rear running lights do not work!

needed some extra visibility until I diagnose the problem...so Canadian Tire to the rescue. Forget JDM, this is the original CDM

1"x3" reflectors orange and red. I still have a set...$5 shipped in North America.

what do u think of the placement...best place I could think of

DEVOTE

Comment

just had to match your tails haha good call!!
                My Ride...

Comment

Originally posted by 93_EXR.
                  just had to match your tails haha good call!!
                  Yeah man, I wanted to put on just the red ones, but it didn't look right. This looks better...but its still missing something....a black border around the reflectors.

A quick photoshop...I think that gives it a better finish...its subtle but its there

back to Canadian Tire for some Auto paint

DEVOTE

Comment

Finally put on that 2.0Si badge I had. It looks okay, but im not too sure about the placement...maybe it will grow on me.

here's just a dump of all the pics I took...enjoy
                    ...yes still using the cell phone camera...I work with what I got

Just some sunsets from my parking lot besides the lake.

Can u spot the reflector?

Sunset from my room; looks like I hung a poster:

shiny:

easy

DEVOTE

Comment

Just had to update my signature>..

DEVOTE

Comment

Where have I seen this car before .......oh yah, in my garage!
                        JK! Looks good. Those are the biggest 16" wheels I've ever seen. I would have never guessed 16's. Quite a rare set you have there.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by hondaracer33
                          Where have I seen this car before .......oh yah, in my garage!
                          JK! Looks good. Those are the biggest 16" wheels I've ever seen. I would have never guessed 16's. Quite a rare set you have there.
                          Thanks hondaracer33
                          yeah the wheels are shaped weird, I guess thats why they look so big...they look even bigger in bright sunlight.
                          DEVOTE

Comment

I got somemore stuff! yeah!

Thanks to 91Accord-LX for these speaker pods. Will be getting rid of my Planet Audio Components with the brown speaker pods soon. Any offers pm me.

Thanks to AZaccord for getting me these mud flaps and those triangle door pieces (mine just exploded when I was replacing my mirror...weird )

Here's another sunset from my window...

...so I left my lights on and the battery died...so when I got the CAA guy to give me a boost, he told me to go for a drive...so I did, around this lake...what a road!

took a break...went through about half a tank of gas.

all that driving eventually leads to...a late night snack

DEVOTE

Comment

Glad to see the pods got to you. Car is looking good!
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

yo ur car is comin along son, i see u got bigg plans, cant wait to see it all together!

Comment

Working...
                                X