Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gsquat
    replied
    Awesome ride. I'd love to drive a CB as fast as that. Your dad's dates are similar to my dad's. Born in 44 and died in 04. RIP and I feel for ya.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Whats going on brother. How you been?
    haven't been around in a while because I haven't had my car all summer, it's nice to have her back

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Whats going on brother. How you been?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
    Your sedan is fresher than lever 2000!!!!!
    lol...I guess that's fresh then

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Your sedan is fresher than lever 2000!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Just got the car back today after the new motor went in. Dynoed at 374whp and 298ft/lbs tq at 14psi with no vtec...she pulls like a mofo

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
    i love the ITRs. i wanna see updated pics.
    yup, updated pics and vids will be posted soon, if everything goes okay.

Leave a comment:

• [sLow]CB
    replied
    i love the ITRs. i wanna see updated pics.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    New engine is in, new clutch is coming and then the tuning begins. Hoping for 400whp. Using an HKS ebc, will post vids of tuning and some pics of the new motor.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by ingold View Post
    Such a sick car. Great work man.
    thank you very much! I haven't driven it all summer, cant wait for the new motor

Leave a comment:

• ingold
    replied
    Such a sick car. Great work man.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by accordkid16 View Post
    hey man i use to live in Aylmer,Qc but move an hour south of Ottawa. the only track i knew of was in Luskville,Qc..were in Ottawa is the track?
    There is a track in Shannonville, but other than that the other one is in Luskville...dont know which one is closer for you

Leave a comment:

• accordkid16
    replied
    hey man i use to live in Aylmer,Qc but move an hour south of Ottawa. the only track i knew of was in Luskville,Qc..were in Ottawa is the track?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    car is now officially out of winter storage and it's getting a heart transplant

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by vinbon63 View Post
    Thats pretty awesome, I remember as we were leaving, instead of taking the alexandra bridge accross, we ended up taking a different route to get back accross to Ottawa, and I remember seeing an Aylmer sign, it very close right? As soon as we got the place, because it was new, the mail boxes werent ready yet so my sister was driving to Aylmer all the time to pick it up, she lived there for a year for school and now we are renting the place out, so Im not 100% familiar with the area, but our home is in the plateau area. Anyways, once the lease is up, I will be coming back and who knows, maybe we can meet up one time. btw that track vid is nuts!
    yes it is close. Have you ever been up to the track in Luskville? Well the seasons over now and my cars going into storage soon, but next year should be good. Hopefully a freshly built h22 will be on the way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X