Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch JDM
    replied
    wow your car is bad ass man. looks so good too . post up some new pics. ( i know you hear that a lot ) but damn it makes us want more. your dad would be happy for sure knowing how much you inspire all of us.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by starchland View Post
    shannonville is quite a bit farther from toronto. Mosport is about an hour away from Toronto and includes elevation changes, quite a different beast.
    Is Mosport Cayuga?

Leave a comment:

• 93blackcb7
    replied
    damn you should get that pic up youll get good responds lol

Leave a comment:

• starchland
    replied
    shannonville is quite a bit farther from toronto. Mosport is about an hour away from Toronto and includes elevation changes, quite a different beast.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
    you cb is fkn nice man engine looks great
    thanks man...and actually that's the old engine, I havent taken a pic of the new one yet

Leave a comment:

• 93blackcb7
    replied
    you cb is fkn nice man engine looks great

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
    I love this car dude! I just went through the whole thread. How much were your slicks. I'm getting some for next season.

Shannonville isn't Mosport is it?

And Ps- Can you please come to the next Ontario CB7 meet? I wanna see this beast.
    thanks man...I dont think Shannonville is Mosport and yes I will come to the next meet that is in the plans.

Leave a comment:

• Dobermann
    replied
    I love this car dude! I just went through the whole thread. How much were your slicks. I'm getting some for next season.

Shannonville isn't Mosport is it?

And Ps- Can you please come to the next Ontario CB7 meet? I wanna see this beast.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
    all i can say is that your dad must be proud of your car...he just smiling looking down on it =)
    haha...either smiling or shaking his head.

Leave a comment:

• mercyboy
    replied
    all i can say is that your dad must be proud of your car...he just smiling looking down on it =)

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by accordkid16 View Post
    my buddy takes his teggy to the track in shannville just past kingston
    yeah I would like to go there too! The thing about Luskville is that it's a shitty track...it's bumpy and too not well maintained. Apparently they're building another one nearby, but I hate taking my car there because everything is starting to scrape

Leave a comment:

• accordkid16
    replied
    my buddy takes his teggy to the track in shannville just past kingston

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by accordkid16 View Post
    hey the cb is still lookin good and fast. i'm getting another cb7 soon and was talking to a bud about going up to luskville sometime in the new year,you down?
    for sure man...but I need to upgrade my tranny before I go racing again, that's next summers project...and I would love to go to another track like Mirabel or Napierville

Leave a comment:

• accordkid16
    replied
    and that place in the pic of you car in the driveway. is that of of Broad or near the Snack shack behind the mall? it looks really familiar...i use to live at 115 luis st. laurent by grand rivier

Leave a comment:

• accordkid16
    replied
    hey the cb is still lookin good and fast. i'm getting another cb7 soon and was talking to a bud about going up to luskville sometime in the new year,you down?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X