No announcement yet.

bresk8r87 : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car looks real clean.Brings back memories because my car looked exactly like that.I even had the same headunit.
    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

nice, not a fan of those fogs. i say do the suspension and brakes first then turbo. cuz you cant stop with out breaks or you can just hit something to make you stop cuz that turbo made the car faster. help the mods coming.

Comment

wassup mang my car club is meet up at the Dennys. Its the same place you guys came for the sat. meet. We come out there at 8.30-9pm so if youre not doing anything come on out.
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i was in sarasota all weekend, otherwise i would have come out, lemme know the next time you guys meet up and ill be there...

...and yeah, 20 dollar foglights....they do what theyre supposed to do (blind people) and i cant really afford oems/ they wont clear charge piping

i might get some of the yellow square ones abdieltopr has, i really like the look of them, they look surprisingly stockish

anyhow, dumped some more money into the car today....

bought:

OEM 5th gen lip...brand new
          New Black Widow Car alarm
          New AC evaporator....AC is FIXED!
          P06, chipkit, and burner came this weekend, and my new 14b will be here tomorrow... looks like the kits going on this week finally now that i have some time....

anyways, thats about it right now
          Last edited by bresk8r87; 08-22-2006, 05:47 PM.
          1993 CB7
          2001 BB6

Comment

Nice to see, Im just wondering what size intercooler that is? also what you did about your motor mounts?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

IC dimensions are something like 22"x5.5"x2.5", it sits in the bumper pretty well but i had to cut it up quite a bit...

i ditched the front motor mount...but i dont plan on keeping it like that long....im either going to fab up a custom front mount that clears the compressor housing, get polyurethane MM inserts, or most likely both....ill see how it pans out
              1993 CB7
              2001 BB6

Comment

Nice ride man. Looks like you really have your project going well. Keep at it!
                Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

thanks...im finishing cutting the front bumper today to clear charge pipes, then ill wash the shit out of it and take pictures w/ the new goodies...
                  1993 CB7
                  2001 BB6

Comment

Wow mang havent talked to you in a while.... Boosted in mean Busted....lol

My Old Baby
                    SOLD TO

Comment

yeah man, i gotta show you the new 'toys' on my busted hotness...lol

next time your clubs gonna have a mini meet, hit me up, im lookin for an excuse to drive it these days
                      1993 CB7
                      2001 BB6

Comment

nice car!good job man
                        Signature Picture removed due to excessive size

VOLVO 240GL bandit crew....all mighty supertank

Comment

current pics up
                          1993 CB7
                          2001 BB6

Comment

whoa and you still got the a/c hooked up?! sweet ride. i always wondered how an intercooler would look like behind a stock-ish front bumper (not all the webbing cut out). total sleeper style!
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Nice job brendon, very nice job indeed. Yeah we got to meet up plus I want to feel the pull of the turbo...anyways how much lbs of boost are you running..

My Old Baby
                              SOLD TO

Comment

8 psi for now... might bump it up to 10 but i dont want to grenade the block.

and i was contemplating cutting out all the webbing, but it fit fine with the top left in, and its harder to see the ic this way...so ill have some sleeper fun with it and i might hack it some more down the road...
                                1993 CB7
                                2001 BB6

Comment

Working...
                                X