Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartan1987
    replied
    I was going to get an all black leather interior from a 91 SE but it was too grungey and I didn't want to spend the money.
    the door panels were nice but they wanted $35 a piece which is insanity IMO
    they wanted $100ish for the dash and $50 a piece for the crapped up seats. I'd rather either find it cheaper, or buy a new Accord V6 coupe with the all black interior. I think i'll do the latter before the former, assuming of course I get some money soon,lol.

Leave a comment:

• The G-Man
    replied
    I have 20% tint, Keith (hondatuner4267) has 20%. It is not hard to find someone who will pass you on the inspection. And the 20% is not that dark so I have not caught any grief about it, yet.

@Shawn: Yes I did get it in Nashville. Was Josh's, then Chris' and now mine.

Leave a comment:

• shawn.hayden
    replied
    Gman, did you happen to get your car in Nashville? looks like Josh's old 4 door from looking at your sig

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Originally posted by The G-Man
    Me too.

My other question is why you never got a new plate. It is not like they cost THAT much. I had to get a brand new one anyways because I got my car in a different state. Damn registration was $160 including title transfer and 3% bullshit tax.

Anyways, you have a good looking white NC Accord that I like.

Did you ever get your windows tinted? And how dark are you planning on going?

I don't care about the plate which is why I haven't gotten a new one yet.
    I am going 35% but I don't have enough money yet, lol. and thanks for the comments. I would go 20% but NC is *** about tint. If I had a coupe this wouldn't be a problem, lol. Oh well I love my sedan.
    I drove an 06 V6 Coupe Accord today and man it had some go and all the options were outstanding. I will get one someday and I will keep my CB as my project, lol.

Leave a comment:

• The G-Man
    replied
    Originally posted by xScott
    Props for the 7 spokes, im rockin em too.
    Me too.

My other question is why you never got a new plate. It is not like they cost THAT much. I had to get a brand new one anyways because I got my car in a different state. Damn registration was $160 including title transfer and 3% bullshit tax.

Anyways, you have a good looking white NC Accord that I like.

Did you ever get your windows tinted? And how dark are you planning on going?

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Originally posted by xScott
    appreciate it, they are getting rained on in a crazy t-storm outside. right now.
    I gotta wash my car again, damnit...

Leave a comment:

• xScott
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Originally posted by The G-Man
    What happened to your license plate dude? It looks like you drove through the zoo and a monkey flung poo on it.
    lol, your looking at a 13 year old license plate, smack dab in the middle of corrosionville. the only thing saving my paint is Nufinish and bi-weekly washes, lol.

Leave a comment:

• 92CordDX
    replied
    I noticed that your spoiler doesn't match very well.

would you part it out? Bceuase i know another member on here is selling a white one

Leave a comment:

• The G-Man
    replied
    What happened to your license plate dude? It looks like you drove through the zoo and a monkey flung poo on it.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Bump for 6x9 speaker pods newly installed
    Oh and did I mention, they were FREE!

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Originally posted by crash09
    rims look good man, are you gonna leave the spoiler black or paint it?
    Eventually I will get the whole car repainted with a 2-stage Frost white color, and I want like a blue fleck in the paint, which IMO will look sweet.
    but for now, I like the black spoiler.
    People have asked me if it's CF and black and white just go well together so I don't mind it looking mix-matched. Actually people think I'm a ricer now, but I just couldn't find a white one,lol.

Leave a comment:

• crash09
    replied
    rims look good man, are you gonna leave the spoiler black or paint it?

Leave a comment:

• lilbluecb7
    replied
    nice i want those wheels i mine will be up in a few weeks

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Won't post new ones until I get the windows tinted. This will be within a week and a half, so stay tuned.
    thanks.

Edit: still haven't tinted, so I went ahead and posted all new pics on page 1 and 3.
    Last edited by Spartan1987; 06-19-2006, 11:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X