No announcement yet.

blvs125 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do you want to sell the rims? are you going for a new look in the car or just new rims?

-Edwin-

Comment

i see h22.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by socal_cb7
        why do you want to sell the rims? are you going for a new look in the car or just new rims?

-Edwin-
        the rims i got now...i got for a good deal...so i could pass it up. but i might consider getting a new set.....

i know you love these rims....hhahah...you got dibs if i sell them...

Originally posted by deevergote
        Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

CF fucking nice mayne! paint the Valve cover the color of your car...that would be nice!
          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125
            the rims i got now...i got for a good deal...so i could pass it up. but i might consider getting a new set.....

i know you love these rims....hhahah...you got dibs if i sell them...
            If I have the money by the time you decide to get rid of them, they yeah I might be interested on them!

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
              CF fucking nice mayne! paint the Valve cover the color of your car...that would be nice!
              .......thinking about that...

socal_cb7....start saving money now... rims gotta go...new something new..

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

new cf lip added...black out grill...
                Last edited by blvs125; 12-10-2007, 11:56 AM.

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

look good just dont like the z3 fenders . if they where oem fenders carbon would of gave it a clean lool. nor the headlights besides that mand car look good

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDinglynice
                    look good just dont like the z3 fenders . if they where oem fenders carbon would of gave it a clean lool. nor the headlights besides that mand car look good
                    ....i forget at times the have z3 gills...cause of the carbon...but thats all the had... headlamps are getting replaced soon...

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

nice look, original
                      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Yo I seen a thread where they were talking about your car in the Dsports Magazine. I had to check your thread out. Your car is very clean man. I'm loving all of that carbon, especially that lip and that trunk!!!
                        92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

can u hook me up with those cf fenders i was looking at the Erebuni web site and i didnt see anny for the cb7 i need them asap

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn
                            Yo I seen a thread where they were talking about your car in the Dsports Magazine. I had to check your thread out. Your car is very clean man. I'm loving all of that carbon, especially that lip and that trunk!!!
                            thanks for the comments guys..

got to look for that issue...tommorow.

1991exrs...sorry dont have connections for the fenders..

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

that is one badass cb you have there. i've seen it in various threads, but never took the time to find your MR until now. all i have to say is that she looks good man!

btw, cardomain screwed some of your pics up and there is a toyota matrix in a couple of them instead of your cb.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                                that is one badass cb you have there. i've seen it in various threads, but never took the time to find your MR until now. all i have to say is that she looks good man!

btw, cardomain screwed some of your pics up and there is a toyota matrix in a couple of them instead of your cb.
                                The matrix is his family car.

Comment

Working...
                                X