• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new pics added at top
    1990 CB7 *RIP*

Current-91 EX and 92 EX

Comment

well like sig. says new new engine coming soon crate from japan osaka hell ya lol but any way blew my motor god damn it shot a rod right through my block right behind the alternator luckily it didn't break anything else only reason for no h22 not enough cash and i need a car but its better then nothing and i love it so ill take pics and all that when i have the motor out to show you all the size of the hole lol its about the size of a 50 cent piece lol i dunno it sucks but shit happens yha i was mad but there isn't much else to do and i will not give this car up so hell yha does anyone know the specs of the F22A ?
      1990 CB7 *RIP*

Current-91 EX and 92 EX

Comment

ok so the engine got done but its a a4 but its still only got 40-60K miles on it and man can you feel the difference also got my interior changed to the gray i think it looks alot better then it did with the tan now comes the fun part(assuming nothing else goes wrong) droping it, struts, sway bar strut bars trunk conversion and painted mirrors and then going in for paint new pics up asap.
        1990 CB7 *RIP*

Current-91 EX and 92 EX

Comment

Gotta get a mod list going buddy otherwise your MR thread might be deleted.
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord
            lose the wing get an oem
            OR a flushy!
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

find me one and ill buy it same day man i want one so bad.
              1990 CB7 *RIP*

Current-91 EX and 92 EX

Comment

Working...
              X