hotboxnaccord : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    Im pretty sure you are the Official Juggalo CB7Tuner.

I liked it better with the white wheels. And where'd you get that Joker's Card banner? That thing was awesome.

haha umm just had some joker card stickers around an then i had a lime green banner put on my car then just put them stickers on top of that but due to winter scraping ice off window an scraped it rite off

Comment

im waiting on my bro to bring my 17s to his school so he can put my 215/50/17 on i hope i dont rub any hehe

Comment

50s? Eh...maybe. Paul swears by those 215/45s.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

50s? Eh...maybe. Paul swears by those 215/45s.
          hehe its only 5 bigger haha

Comment

It can make a difference...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

so guys havent posted any thing here in a while i have got a few new goodies on my car!! Can u spot them? hope u guys enjoy an leave me some feed back...an its fully functional to wink wink

Comment

wow that paint is a bit bright! were you hotboxing when you painted that? jk lol

rims look better then the ex/steelies you had.

You should paint the middle part of the hood and moldings around a satin black. Looks dull in the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                  wow that paint is a bit bright! were you hotboxing when you painted that? jk lol

rims look better then the ex/steelies you had.

You should paint the middle part of the hood and moldings around a satin black. Looks dull in the pics.
                  ya ima paint my car over winter an gunna get all the body work done on it...da hood/moldings are rattle can flat black...over winter they will all be painted
                  the rims,valve cover, sway bars all get sent out to for powder coating too an get ready for spring an get put all back together

Comment

Clean coupe! I liked the "black beauty" look better! Do I spy a sedan trunk lid?
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

It looks good with the white wheels. I even notice a green bike on one of the pics.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hotboxnaccord View Post
                        its fully functional too wink wink
                        Fully functional, eh? Id like to see that...

Dude, those wheels make your car look 100x better. Its crazy how much a drop and set of wheels can make a car look better.

Comment

the car is looking great Sean! i love the white wheels with the green. the flat-black hood doesnt really flow in my opinion, though.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Fully functional, eh? Id like to see that...

Dude, those wheels make your car look 100x better. Its crazy how much a drop and set of wheels can make a car look better.
                            ya da drop is to much for a 215/55/17 i rub to had in the back with 2 ppl in it an full tank of gas

Comment

Ya paint the ext moldings and ur Ggggolden.
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

THAT IS FUCKING BRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I DIG!!!!!! i like the green its different man.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Working...
                                X