The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

black ex coupe FTW!!!!
        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
          black ex coupe FTW!!!!
          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

hate to be the first negative/critical comment, but . . . why so narrow on the hood pins, they look so much better on the outer panels of the hood . . . but none the less very awesome ride - loving the drop and white wheels!!

Comment

It was just easy access, w/o any holes that need to be drilled in the core support. it was the only place that I could mount them without trimming the hood pins (the rods itself) too much. lol I was kinda pissed about it after it was done.. but there was no other place to put it w/o modifying the pins themselves more. Didnt really want to bother with locating it anywhere else, since the hood's kind of temporary.
              Last edited by Grant8311; 04-18-2006, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Nice, clean ride and man im loving the shoes on the car dude......
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

hehe thanks guys. well the car used to have a spoiler, but now that i took it off (or rather swapped trunks), can't get the original 3rd brake light to work.. if anyone knows whats wrong.. let me know, lol. Harness looks ok.
                  Last edited by Grant8311; 04-19-2006, 04:00 AM.

Comment

nice coupe mang! sits just right with the wheels

your hoods a temp hood?

GIVE IT TO MEE!!lmao

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

Very nice and clean car. Well maintained!
                      600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Car Stolen

my 92 accord coupe was stolen between the hours of 1:30am and 9am this morning from my complex in san diego, CA

my member's ride thread has all the info that is on the car. Please keep an eye out.. for any parts being sold off that car or if you see the car.

The rims i have on the car are the only set in that size in the states. not hard to spot..

anyways, thanks in advance. please call 619-838-9868 for more info.

Comment

SORRY about what happened to you. i hope you get it back in one peice. those wheels belong on that whip. nice drop very clean

Comment

I cry for that accord, OMG. Someone catch that Fucker who stole teh sex coupe and make that Big Bo's bitch in prison. Danm! wow lowlifes who can't get an honest 9 to 5. hope you catch your stuff before its stripped and sold.

Comment

yea.. found the car.. my stereo is missing. they took all the stuff in my trunk (i had a broke subwoofer and a bunch of car wash stuff).. eh well.. i think its time to sell this thing..

Comment

nice ride man that thing is clean

Comment

Working...
                                X