pocb7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deckeda
    Looks good all around. Love the rims. I don't care for 17s on a CB usually but those are just great. Originally made for a CB7? And back in '93??

I just noticed the drop is mentioned as "1.5". Looks lower than that --- there's almost no gap in the front. When I had Pro-Kits and Koni Reds on mine there was still a lot of gap in front ... just goes to show you the advertised gap means nada.
    Hey man, first and foremost thanks for the compliment. Yeah, those wheels came straight off JDM 93 siR accord in which by then in japan the accord already change its body style, but maybe is more correct to say its from a 94 sir. The wheels is made by AME the model is Circlar, they don't make any 4 lugs in 114.3 at all, so I was fortunate to grab one, usually you would only find these 2 piece wheels on cars like the Mitsu EVO or the STi.

The drop is advertise at 1.5 but you're definitely right, it doesn't mean much after the break in.

Comment

here are some example of these type of wheels:
      http://www.ame-wheels.com/wheels/cir...lar_spec_r.htm
      http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/a20060213011403/
      http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/a20060213022912/
      http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/a20061117121310/

I bought it for a great deal, plus it fits our cars. Not exactly the most popular wheels but I like it a whole lot.
      Last edited by pocb7; 11-20-2006, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Hot whip man..that shit is mad clean

Comment

damn, just noticed you're out is San Diego, CA already. at least the roads out there will treat the cb7 so much better than NYC roadways. too bad we never got the chance to meet up, but do keep that ride lookin' fresh and clean.
          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
            damn, just noticed you're out is San Diego, CA already. at least the roads out there will treat the cb7 so much better than NYC roadways. too bad we never got the chance to meet up, but do keep that ride lookin' fresh and clean.
            Hey Primo, what's going on man!, Yeah I've been out here for about 2 months now, finally got situated with everything. You're absolutely right about the road, the potholes in NYC was killing my car, I've actually had to change the whole front cross member and reallign the front end because of a huge potholes that I failed to see.

It would've been nice if we had a chance to meet up, I'd saw your car on the LIE one time, but this was way before I got the swap, paint job etc. All I remember was this really hot looking car then I realize that I saw on CB7tuner b4, which to me is the best kitted car, with the engine to back it up hands down.

Comment

damn, is that fresh paint? has quite the shine to it.. nice looking Accord you have there

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

Damn, shit is crazy clean. Great upgrade from what it was, looks so stock and mature, wouldnt even suspect a dually under the hood. Chill
                FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                Pm meX
                I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                H22A Swap
                I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

check it out my wheels on the stock Accord Sir.
                  Sorry, a little excited to see that the wheels was actually made for the Sir. I mean I knew thats where it was from but I've never actually seen it on the Accord Sir.

http://www.24auto.ru/articles/?id=98
                  http://homepage2.nifty.com/KINCHAN/accord1/accord1.htm

Comment

I love it man... Clean... Very...Clean...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Man your car is beautiful. I don't know how I've missed your thread.
                      Do you mind if I ask why you decided to go with 90-91 JDM moldings on your 92? I love them. If you ever decide to sell those beauties, please please please give me a holla!

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by hondaracer33
                        Man your car is beautiful. I don't know how I've missed your thread.
                        Do you mind if I ask why you decided to go with 90-91 JDM moldings on your 92? I love them. If you ever decide to sell those beauties, please please please give me a holla!
                        Thanks for you comments guys, to answer the question about the side molding. I decided to go with the 90-91 jdm molding because one they're flat, you know to replace the usdm bulky molding. I mean the chrome on the molding is a plus but that wasn't the reason why I got them. Yeah, If I ever decided to sell them you'll be the first to know about it since you're the first one to ask.

Comment

wow nice car

Comment

Wow man, havent seen you around on here before. The car looks amazing

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou
                              Wow man, havent seen you around on here before. The car looks amazing
                              ^^^^^^^^
                              Thanks you guys for the kind words, I got a few new mods on the car which will be posting up in a few weeks, is definitely a work in progress, nothing drastic, just keeping it clean and simple.

Comment

Man I love the stance of your ride, from every angle it looks great. The sleeper looks great too

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Working...
                                X