No announcement yet.

chiaboi_AcCorD : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your car looks awesome. I love all the blackhousing. Hood pins/locks make it look pimp. One thing I would change is paint the chrome moldings black, but everything else is top of the line! Keep up the good work!

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

DARKNESS!!!
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

I like the clean look of the Accord brotherman. The Invader (right?) C/F hood is also very nice, as are the lights.
        I also like the rim/tire set-up; its so nice to see an Accord with a nice set up and not some kind of crap 17" rims. Anyways how do you like the Sportline and Illuminas? How would you say it handles? Have you put any thought into sway bars?
        Anyways props for keeping a nice looking car. I'll see you around!

- Zipcreature
        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
          Anyways how do you like the Sportline and Illuminas? How would you say it handles? Have you put any thought into sway bars?
          Anyways props for keeping a nice looking car. I'll see you around!

- Zipcreature
          Sportline and illuminas equals my definition of superior suspension. with the illuminas i can adjust to drag racing, mountain roads, or daily drivin. no need for sway bars b/c car don't even roll of tilt when i turn hard, i guess it b/c of the stiff sportlines.
          =my idea of classic JDM
          to my car page

Comment

Wow. That is all.

Comment

where did you get your hood, i want to get one for christmas

Comment

Originally posted by chiaboi_AcCorD
                Sportline and illuminas equals my definition of superior suspension. with the illuminas i can adjust to drag racing, mountain roads, or daily drivin. no need for sway bars b/c car don't even roll of tilt when i turn hard, i guess it b/c of the stiff sportlines.
                yes...i love my sportlines and illuminas...rides great, and its soo smooth, and it corners super flat....what setting do you use for daily driving...i use '3' but i don't know if i should go softer or what....also...is it possible to adjust the rear shocks on the coupe without removing the backseat side parts?

Comment

i think im in love with your front end!
                  looks awsome man keep it up

-AcCoRdKiD-

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                    yes...i love my sportlines and illuminas...rides great, and its soo smooth, and it corners super flat....what setting do you use for daily driving...i use '3' but i don't know if i should go softer or what....also...is it possible to adjust the rear shocks on the coupe without removing the backseat side parts?
                    same hear i keep it at three too for normal driving, but when i drag race i put it 1 in front and 5 in rear and launch at 5000 RPM and it spins for 1 sec. then picks up right alway.yes even on the coupes we have to move the back seat side parts. i just took mine off and left it the way it is.
                    =my idea of classic JDM
                    to my car page

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                      where did you get your hood, i want to get one for christmas
                      sorry for the late reply but i got mine through a friend with his business license. it only cost me 275 shipped and tax straight from VIS. i got lucky for this deal.
                      =my idea of classic JDM
                      to my car page

Comment

thats a nice coupe i like those rims and that cf hood. keep up the good work
                        10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

Originally posted by chiaboi_AcCorD
                          is ur supra turbo?

cuz if it's i know a way of making it look hella nice

really? I wanna know

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

nice car. keep us posted with new mods.
                            LOL.

Comment

very nice. looks really good in black. and i love the hood. good work

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

very nice!!!!!

but, I'd love to see under the hood!

Comment

Working...
                                X