chiaboi_AcCorD : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do black housings!
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
      Great lookin accord. All you need now is to black out the window trim and you'll be set. How much of a drop is that?
      its about 2 inches in the front and 1.75 in the rear
      =my idea of classic JDM
      to my car page

Comment

chiaboi_AcCorD's ride

Hey thanks everyone for the great responses .
        =my idea of classic JDM
        to my car page

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett
          Super sweet. Coupes for life. How close is the H22A turbo in the near future? I like the subtlety of all the mods and nothing gaudy. Everything flows well together. Looks like a well-planned project. Why aren't the rotors on your mod list?

i have a "H22a6" which is an accord type R motor already waiting for me with a hybrid T4/T5 turbo kit on the side but i never seem to get the money for it, even though it only cost $3000 for the motor and the turbo kit cause i got hook ups from Sac town. So i should have it in anytime before the end of the year. Oh yea bout the rotors.........forgot wat brand but they are cross drill though.
          =my idea of classic JDM
          to my car page

Comment

props to another black cb7...COUPE!!!
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Looks very nice. I'm diggin' the front lip. Keep up the good work.
              "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

mugen lip looks so nice, u def took ur time getting that to fit on there (( almost makes me wanna get rid of my greddy lol ))...

take more pix of the exhuast from a far, and some of teh front where it's alil brighter too thanx vry nice...

c0up3z r3pr353n7!!!
                Patastinky's parting out thread. Everythings GOT TO GO!!

c0up3z r3pr353n7 !!!1!
                MY HondaSociety.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

MY HONDA-TECH.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlx
                  that accord is damn dope!! good work so far, love the front lip, im getting a lip kit pretty soon, i also got some eibach springs, how you like the ride with the springs? i havent put mine on yet, so you stay in the 209 area?
                  I'm from 559 Fresno. The springs are hella good cause i'm riding with dead shocks on 17s with low profile and it doesn't hop like others, but i would recommend putting new shocks with it cause those POT HOLES can really scare you.
                  =my idea of classic JDM
                  to my car page

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                    ... and he has the oem fogs.

that's killer dood... lovin' the darkness. coupes own

does that happen to be a manual or an auto currently? i know most EX's came in auto.. so i was just wondering..
                    It's a manual EX coupe.
                    =my idea of classic JDM
                    to my car page

Comment

love the jdm look

i like the jdm look sweet loking ride i got black housing headlights u need to get those they would look sick on your ride

Comment

very nice black cb7

love the lip and the rims look nice as well

I agree on the blackhousing headlight idea...it would just about top off the whole look perfectly

some all amber corners would also look great with the blackhousings and match the taillights just right

My members ride thread

Comment

tell your brother, cb7 > cd5
                          and your car owns his, lol.

the car looks really good. i agree with flip and think that blackhoused headlights, whether oem or jdm, would look incredibly hot on your ride.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

yup, no complaints.. love the lip and the gun metal rims.

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

i just wamted to let you know that the h22a6 is a 97 and up prelude motor and accord type-r is a f20b

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                                i just wamted to let you know that the h22a6 is a 97 and up prelude motor and accord type-r is a f20b
                                Hey thanks info. I guest the guy was trying to rip me off by trying to sell me the prelude type S motor . Damn it doesn't matter cause its only going to cost $900 for the motor+tranny. But how come the f20b only make 180 hp? Aren't they suppose to be making 220 hp?
                                =my idea of classic JDM
                                to my car page

Comment

Working...
                                X