Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncle_el

wow, sick of turbo already?!
    well to clarify, its just not really my style.

this is what I've been driving recently:

doesn't look like much, but its probably a 12 second car, and I could be touching 11's with about another $1,000. But I dunno I just prefer all motor. So I've been slightly considering ditching it and doing something all motor, and then my ideas tend to focus on my accord sedan since I have it, and its not worth much and would be cool to see what I can do with it.
    HSHO #3

Comment

man....thats hot! i dont know if i have posted a comment on your car before..<to lazy to check> but nice wheels!

Comment

More Pics Please
        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

one of my good friends is coming back to the cb scene. lol its great knowing that we might see a comeback. or should we call it a comeback hehe. always a pleasure to see the car at any stage. let me know when ur going back home so those parts are out of ur hands

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordEX

doesn't look like much, but its probably a 12 second car, and I could be touching 11's with about another $1,000. But I dunno I just prefer all motor. So I've been slightly considering ditching it and doing something all motor, and then my ideas tend to focus on my accord sedan since I have it, and its not worth much and would be cool to see what I can do with it.
            Galant VR4?? How much do you want to sell it for? They are easily 12 second cars on the stock internals. Very nice. I like your cb7 a lot too.

Comment

f00l.. i told you that you couldn't get away from the all motor honda goodness.. its your destiny lol

but anyways, i really do think you have something goin with the sedan... its already stripped down and light... and the body is in good shape now.. so its not just like some rust bucket sitting around. the only downside, as you know, is the amount of money its gonna take to build a n/a setup that equals even the power of your galant. but it would be sick to see

Comment

do you still have your wagon?
                cb7 sold
                2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

By far one of the cars i love most on this forum. It also inspired me
                  So a big thank you to 93accordEX

Good choice on the VR-4, 2 friends of mine have one and they love it. Fast as hell and its as good of a sleeper as can be.

Ben Folds Five kicks ass

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                  www.maketradefair.com

Comment

I just found your ride browsing for 4thgens on google....actually off of superhonda.com and checked here and wala....

fucking clean man, love the lip!!

NY FTW!@

Comment

don't remember if i have post here yet?

but here goes:
                      DAM!!!!!!!! very clean accord!!!!!!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordEX

i'm also getting a gvr4. its been one of my favorite.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
                        1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
                        1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
                        1990 Galant Base Model junked it
                        1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

Comment

Working...
                        X