No announcement yet.

The G-Man : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that motor mount was done. on linkin park.

you going to jacob's farewell meet?
    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
      that motor mount was done. on linkin park.

you going to jacob's farewell meet?
      Haha, I always turn the radio on while working in the garage. But I do own all of Linkin Park's albums.

Not 100% sure yet, it depends. I might have to attend a graduation that weekend, but not sure yet. I will probably fly in though because my last trip out that way cost me 2 tanks of gas. I ended up buying 3 tanks in 3 days.
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

flying in is understandable. at least you aren't running with the H. Where you get the sunglasses holder?
        [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
          flying in is understandable. at least you aren't running with the H. Where you get the sunglasses holder?
          www.jdmland.com
          Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

This car and my CD5 are the two cars I wish I could buy back. Mind you, you have changed this car to the point where it really isn't the same. I like what you've done with it and look forward to seeing more happen with it.

The CD5 I sold hasn't changed except for added mileage lol. Maybe I'll have luck there

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
              This car and my CD5 are the two cars I wish I could buy back. Mind you, you have changed this car to the point where it really isn't the same. I like what you've done with it and look forward to seeing more happen with it.

The CD5 I sold hasn't changed except for added mileage lol. Maybe I'll have luck there
              How did I not notice this? I have changed a lot. Added a lot of miles too. I am about to roll over 217k this week.

--------------------------------

So like a couple of weeks ago while Nic was here I noticed that one of my speakers was not working. Took a look at my amp and something had smashed into the RCA cable for that speaker. I wired a new connector on the cable and got some sheet metal and bent this thing up to protect the connections on the amp from other random trunk objects.

Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Pictures from the Crown Honda meet yesterday

Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

How much does running in SM suck? I can imagine there are some pretty serious guys out there when you get into that class. Still, huge props for Auto-xing. I'm wanting to get into it in the next year or so and was just wondering if you have any pointers/tips for me or anyone interested.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                    How much does running in SM suck? I can imagine there are some pretty serious guys out there when you get into that class. Still, huge props for Auto-xing. I'm wanting to get into it in the next year or so and was just wondering if you have any pointers/tips for me or anyone interested.
                    It sucks a lot running against modified STis with R-compound tires. I was discussing with some guys last night that while as per SCCA rulebook my car is classed as SM, but as far as real world-speed and such STS is probably the class I should be running in. Nobody would really call me out on anything unless I like sweep the season in 1st place STS, which is not going to happen. Next time I am going to run STS.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

nice ride man i have seen it rollin in the QC before
                      "Cracker's crumble Honkies rumble"

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                        It sucks a lot running against modified STis with R-compound tires. I was discussing with some guys last night that while as per SCCA rulebook my car is classed as SM, but as far as real world-speed and such STS is probably the class I should be running in. Nobody would really call me out on anything unless I like sweep the season in 1st place STS, which is not going to happen. Next time I am going to run STS.
                        Yeah, our accords are in a hard spot when it comes to trying to stay in the STS class (as per rules) and still have a quick car. And then the SM class is full of STI's like you said and other equally monstrous cars that even a swapped accord can't really compete well against. I doubt anyone would fault you for going STS unless there were some really uptight techs or supervisors running the event.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by carolinaex View Post
                          nice ride man i have seen it rollin in the QC before
                          Wave at me, track me down or something and say hi.

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                          Yeah, our accords are in a hard spot when it comes to trying to stay in the STS class (as per rules) and still have a quick car. And then the SM class is full of STI's like you said and other equally monstrous cars that even a swapped accord can't really compete well against. I doubt anyone would fault you for going STS unless there were some really uptight techs or supervisors running the event.
                          Yeah, I will still probably get my ass handed to me running STS as well. I think next points event I will run NSTS (I can run novice for a full season). Then next season just move over to STS-T. Because SCCA is ass-backwards and the stock classes are dominated by cars with R-comps and tire class is the 5 people running street tires.
                          Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

[QUOTE=The G-Man;1512235]Wave at me, track me down or something and say hi.

I will do it. I need to get up with anyway so you can take a look at my motor.
                            "Cracker's crumble Honkies rumble"

Comment

Originally posted by carolinaex View Post
                              Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                              Wave at me, track me down or something and say hi.
                              I will do it. I need to get up with anyway so you can take a look at my motor.
                              I am going to try and be at UNCC tonight. I am working in Concord until 9 tonight so I might roll up there after wards.

Sweet picture
                              Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

More sweet pictures....

Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X