Shinobi : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
    thanks alot. the hood bra is an aftermarket one. you can tell because the OEM one has accord stitched on in the middle.
    Where did you get it, because that one looks PERFECT for what I've been thinking about with mine.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
      Where did you get it, because that one looks PERFECT for what I've been thinking about with mine.
      I got it from a guy who was selling them on craigslist a long time ago.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

This is how she is currently..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
          This is how she is currently..

Which one is the real stance?
          Raceline USA

Comment

The last picture I posted.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Looking good man. Gotta love those projectors.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                Looking good man. Gotta love those projectors.
                Thank you kind sir.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

man this ride is tite..awesome look , all around .rides like this inspire me more everyday .. thanks bro .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

never seen the first couple of pages of your MR thread. what a change and all the stuff you been through with your car. Love the color and the stance. its my cars twin lol. what happen to the bra, I love those things I wish I could find a nice minty one. keep it up.

are you going to the meet later this month?

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                      man this ride is tite..awesome look , all around .rides like this inspire me more everyday .. thanks bro .
                      thanks man. good to know that although i've stopped modding the cb, its still inspiring others on this forum.

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
                      never seen the first couple of pages of your MR thread. what a change and all the stuff you been through with your car. Love the color and the stance. its my cars twin lol. what happen to the bra, I love those things I wish I could find a nice minty one. keep it up.

are you going to the meet later this month?
                      yeah, its been quite through a lot. i had a few ricer stages and i'm glad those stages are gone. haha nothing happened to the bra, i still have it and its still on. and no, i won't be able to attend since i work most of the time.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

I wana hear this so bad!

Comment

I miss the CB.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

sold it?

miss my cb too.. Might end up with another one in few years.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by kouzie View Post

sold it?

miss my cb too.. Might end up with another one in few years.
                              whoa! forgot about this thread after i last posted..but it is gone...gave it to a relative. I still see it every now and then though. :/

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Working...
                              X