No announcement yet.

wlfpck : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should be slapped na J/p man It looks good I wish I still had my antenna

Comment

my dad was cleaning the garage for our move to houston and uh.... yeah... the antenna snapped?

so that antenna was off ebay. but it didn't fit right cuz it had this weird gold tube on the end of it. so i cut that off. but then it wouldn't go all the way down. and since i don't listen to the radio, i disconected my antenna motor so its just stuck like that.

and i'm hoping my friend did get his hands on a f22b dohc. cuz then I GET IT FOR FREE!!!!!
      my 91 cb7
      Originally posted by 4doorfury
      I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

getting that motor would be a score for you, lol. good luck.

Comment

he found a h23 head and tons of stuff in texas. no idea where and how. but hes only giving me a f22b dohc head if he gets his hands on it. I wanted the h23 head....

but yeah it'll be a setup from my basically stock motor.
          my 91 cb7
          I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Hey man, nice to see another person in Houston!

We are basically neighbors, so if you want to hang out or anything hit me up!

We are having a meet on Nasa 1 this Wednesday 9-19-07. It would be sweet if you could come so I am not the only cb7! LOL

LINK TO THE MEET INFO

Car looks clean BTW, got any engine shots?
            Last edited by dean_harryman; 09-15-2007, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Nice pic buddy but we need to see more pics of the cb... for the Seattle Silver.
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

clean........looking good......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by dean_harryman
                  Hey man, nice to see another person in Houston!

We are basically neighbors, so if you want to hang out or anything hit me up!

We are having a meet on Nasa 1 this Wednesday 9-19-07. It would be sweet if you could come so I am not the only cb7! LOL

LINK TO THE MEET INFO

Car looks clean BTW, got any engine shots?
                  Sorry... been busy at college. The car is still at home. And you guys don't wanna see the engine bay... It's literally like a war zone. It is dirty as all hell. but yeah... when I head back home i'll take some pics.
                  my 91 cb7

Comment

OFF TOPIC....your user name wlfpck...aka wolf pack...what the meanin behide that?

because there is a muzik group call the pack....and there old name was the wolf pack....do you know about them

just thinkin..
                    MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

nah old paintball team my friend made. Used to play with them till it started getting really expensive.
                      my 91 cb7

Comment

Comment

^^^^^

and the point of your post is?
                          my 91 cb7

Comment

Working...
                          X