No announcement yet.

Optimusprime: 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Jaime you scored. i kinda glad you didn't buy mine now. that car's waaaay better, congrats bro.
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

to get better air flow with out the bling bling look just go with a sleeper muffler like mine dude.

2.5 inch piping with resonater

flowmaster 40 series exhaust 3 inch inlet w/dual 2.5 inch tips

you know it doesnt sound raspy either.

but its all on you man! congrats!

Comment

nice sleeper buddy. Im totally loving the the stock rims.Hmmm 97EX you say anyway there is a aftermarket muffler that looks exactly like the stock ones you have. Its perfect for the sleeper look
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Thanks everyone. I ran it on the dyno today and it looked passable so I am ready for BAR. Friday is the day. Wish me luck .

I have a huge caster problem on the Right side I will take care of it soon. Every thing looks good on it also no huge problems yet....

Comment

Those rims are the same as mine. They're from a 2000 SE. I don't think they came on the 97 EX, but I could be wrong.
            My CB7 post on my blog
            My CB7 thread

Comment

Nice whip dude. My down pipe looks like yours too

Comment

bitchen ass ride guy I was gonna buy this and do the Euro R swap, but kept my lude
                Euro R - 97 prelude

:0 dyno' results

JUN ECU - 174HP 143TQ stock

Totoro squad # 3

Comment

Good Luck with the Bar. Let us know what happens. And yes this car is pretty quick. I was a car and a half in front of a 06 V6 mustang going 130+ and pulling. Didnt know how fast i was going since the speedo only goes to 130.

Comment

Nice cb7! glad to see you're back...Do you still have your 03 accord?
                    www.spokenbracelets.com

SOLD my cb7

Comment

nice looking sleeper man cant wait till i get the money for a h22 swap maybe with a SC since i will keep her auto since my girl doesnt want to drive stick and i plan on building an ef hatch again

Comment

Thanks for the comments....I plan on keeping it sleeper style w/ a few little mods. I will keep this updated for sure with BAR and what happens. The 03 V6 is not mine anymore. My brother is now driving it and paying for it now. We are going to race soon so watch out for the vid. Cb7 H22 VS 03 V6 crazy stuff homies.

Comment

remember i didnt lose that bad to your v6 on the freeway. haha

Comment

Well I went to BAR today and did excellent on the visual everything passed. But failed emissions "sniffer" So now I have to get a new cat and clean the egr. I will be making an appointment for next week friday as well. I am going to be putting on some new parts next week also so keep a look out for new pics

Comment

Jaime, what did you have to do to make it pass the visual? Did you have to do anything when you got the car from me or was it ok as is?

Comment

Originally posted by PTNGINA
                                Jaime, what did you have to do to make it pass the visual? Did you have to do anything when you got the car from me or was it ok as is?
                                Well i had to put on the starter boost valve since the JDM motor did not have it. Then I had to get a stock P13 chip to make it stock. Next is a cat and hopefully I will pass sniffer next week

Comment

Working...
                                X