uncle_el : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the lip that is no more
    sorry for the grainy quality- it's a cd made at walgreens photo.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

damn man that lip looked good 2. but yea the pics on the cd came out like doo doo. but at least we get the idea. sucks u lost it know

Comment

Nice car... but im sure it wont bite... When ya take pics of the car, get up a little closer suprized anyone didnt say that.

Comment

Nice car. I like what you have done to it. I don't like the rims but do what you like. The car is pretty sweet overall. Sucks about the lip. Oh well. Stuff like that happens.
          FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Fat lip!

Oops! You know what I mean, tho'!
            1997 RHD AE111
            JDM Blackface Project

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
              Nice car... but im sure it wont bite... When ya take pics of the car, get up a little closer suprized anyone didnt say that.
              digi cam and 35mm cam both doo doo with very few features.

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson90Accord
                Nice car. I like what you have done to it. I don't like the rims but do what you like. The car is pretty sweet overall. Sucks about the lip. Oh well. Stuff like that happens.
                yea, the rims aren't great, but i need to wait and save up for the ones i want... hopefully i'll have new ones when i graduate med school next year.

Comment

lock/unlock

do you use the alarm as the lock/unlock mechanism....have you ever had any problems with them?....how much was the install or was it a friend hookup?...

Comment

damn, the hood/lip combo looked badass too. i wish that i could have it but my fucking vis hood doesnt fit, aghhh! loving the custom keyhole thing, not a huge deal but looks cleaner and a nice lil custom addition

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

very nice car. I like the lip.

Comment

Re: lock/unlock

Originally posted by 92coupe
                        do you use the alarm as the lock/unlock mechanism....have you ever had any problems with them?....how much was the install or was it a friend hookup?...
                        i'm assuming you're referring to the door handles. yes, i use my alarm as the lock/unlock mechanism (i thought everyone with an alarm did?)

the passenger side door gets stuck at times (in terms of the lock not coming completely open when unlocking the doors), as my friend didn't put it on right. but it's not really a big deal, as you can get in and out of the car from each side.

install is about an hour, so if a shop was to do it, i would expect to be charged about 50-75.

Comment

my wheels finally came in. have one set of wheel locks right now. i'm going to take lithium92's and usc's advice and get at least another set for each wheel.
                          in any event, these are buddy club p1 sf wheels, 17 x 7, in gunmetal. true jdm yo! alas, they are not volks, but i suppose good things come to those who wait. they are much better looking then my old konig wheels (which are for sale by the way).

not the greatest pictures, but what can you do at 9:30 at night, with rain, and poor lighting?!

body shot #1

front left

front right

body shot #2

Comment

Loved the conversion of the rear doors with the rear doors handles from an integra... Im thinkin about doing that

Comment

now you just need to find better weather/lighting and take some good pics.

what size tires are you running? the sidewalls look a little on the meaty side.
                              Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Hot, hot, hot! Lemme guess, you took the pics yesterday, yeah it was hella pouring! Looking good, tho'!!!!
                                1997 RHD AE111
                                JDM Blackface Project

Comment

Working...
                                X